Divisive Princess

Get the Look

Getting the same/similar emerald ring that Lana wears as an engagement ring, tacky or no?

I don't think it's tacky to get the same, but I don't like emeralds because you can't really clean them..so they're never "clear"

LDR_tropico_gif.gif

I just wanted to share that my Hollywood cap came in today. My sister got it for me as a gift (and please excuse my dorm in the back, the lighting is really weird in here) 

FullSizeRender_zpszelyubqb.jpg

3451ydy.jpg

I just wanted to share that my Hollywood cap came in today. My sister got it for me as a gift (and please excuse my dorm in the back, the lighting is really weird in here)

FullSizeRender_zpszelyubqb.jpg

3451ydy.jpg

Looks cute! I'm sure you'll rock it

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Looks cute! I'm sure you'll rock it

Thank you! <33 It feels sort of weird to have the cap, like I stole it from her or something haha

Where did you get it??

The hat? My sister got it for me, but I can ask her where she got it if you'd like. She unfortunately knows about my obsession with Lana 

Thank you! <33 It feels sort of weird to have the cap, like I stole it from her or something haha

The hat? My sister got it for me, but I can ask her where she got it if you'd like. She unfortunately knows about my obsession with Lana

Yes please. I've been looking for that hat for a year lol

King of obscure irrelevant information

Lana wears a vintage Bruce Springsteen promotional tour jacket, or what may be a reproduction of as some details are different

NN_C_8.jpg

http://xomf.com/g/nvnkm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRUCE-SPRINGSTEEN-VINTAGE-THE-RIVER-SATIN-CONCERT-JACKET-JERSEY-DEVIL-RARE-/281861526236?hash=item41a04192dc:g:GjAAAOSwo0JWJm3a

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

:hae:

Please HELP

West Coast video look: Hair, makeup. I NEED YOUR HELP. That eye makeup is life. Hair is beautiful. Everything 100% on point. There are NO DAMN TUTORIALS (with any substance anyway!)

And jacket!! Where can I buy it?

THANK YOU

:hae:

Please HELP

West Coast video look: Hair, makeup. I NEED YOUR HELP. That eye makeup is life. Hair is beautiful. Everything 100% on point. There are NO DAMN TUTORIALS (with any substance anyway!)

And jacket!! Where can I buy it?

THANK YOU

the jacket is amazing, probably some vintage find johnnyblueeyes picked up. I'm surprised there are no tutorials on that, she wore it quite a lot :oprah2:

This look is just as good tho  :deadbanana:

tumblr_nvckgd5OYP1s7c831o2_500.jpg 51gLMVOan5L.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/ROCAWEAR-BLACK-JACKET-CHAIN-PRINT/dp/B001MCC3QO

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Is there a male version of that shirt? I really love it.

I really loved the shirts she wore for the Neil Krug shoot.

oUsFQPT.jpg

lana-del-rey-fader-that-grape-juice-600x

Anyone know where I can find these exact shirts?

Girl same! I've been dying for the top shirt because I always recreate Neil's photo's of Lana, nobody understands how much of a struggle it is to be a boy and try and find similar clothing to Lana's.

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Girl same! I've been dying for the top shirt because I always recreate Neil's photo's of Lana, nobody understands how much of a struggle it is to be a boy and try and find similar clothing to Lana's.

I wanna see :creep: