Divisive Princess

Get the Look

Does anyone know where I can find a dress similar to the one she wore at Glastonbury in 2014?

Sorry no, I haven't seen anything like that iconic dress. :( Maybe try making it yourself? Batik dying?

Id say it would have to be re-made with tie-dye or sewing different coloured materials together. Its a very simple design thankfully, just like every tshirt-dress, but the colours are tricky

Has anyone EVER found a Lana Del Rey makeup tutorial that was actually accurate?

Because I've never found any.

This one isn't that bad? I'd skip the tiny arch on the eyebrows though and keep them all straight for this look (but I guess you don't wanna razor you brows away for just a video lol)

I love Aly's videos, but this is maybe more of a transformation video than a tutorial.

If I could do makeup, I'd make a video myself just for fun. :P

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i like most of this woman's tutorials (and she does Lana's makeup A LOT), especially this one :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWV--yYMIEg

This one isn't that bad? I'd skip the tiny arch on the eyebrows though and keep them all straight for this look (but I guess you don't wanna razor you brows away for just a video lol)

I love Aly's videos, but this is maybe more of a transformation video than a tutorial.

If I could do makeup, I'd make a video myself just for fun. :P

Thank you guys so much!

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Ever since I've seen Tropico, I've been trying to recreate this look, I'm just super upset that I threw away my giant loop earrings lol.

But this is a super good tutorial!

Shoutout@ bummersummer for showing me this youtuber!

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Found by someone else here on LB: Lana was wearing Louis Vuitton's "Star Trail Ankle Boot" for L.A. To The Moon Tour, Denver, Colorado. $1310 on the official webshop.

louis-vuitton-star-trail-ankle-boot-shoe

Pictures of Lana with the shoes: check the thread lol --> http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/9752-denver-co-pepsi-center-january-7th-2018/

Also, I doubt that Lana wore a cheap dress like this one, but you have to admit that they look very similar. Red, crushed velvet wrap dress with sleeves, a deep v-neck and ruffles at the hem. From dollskill.com, "Full of love" wrap dress, $38. https://www.dollskill.com/crushed-velvet-ruffled-wrap-dress-red.html

Someone buy this dress for me even though I'm 100% sure it will be uncool in less than 5 years, lol. Maybe I should check if they ship overseas.

F5btLfXqQ3tHdzgG7ojxkjlH7nf3uWbi-34.jpg

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Found by someone else here on LB: Lana was wearing Louis Vuitton's "Star Trail Ankle Boot" for L.A. To The Moon Tour, Denver, Colorado. $1310 on the official webshop.

louis-vuitton-star-trail-ankle-boot-shoe

Pictures of Lana with the shoes: check the thread lol --> http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/9752-denver-co-pepsi-center-january-7th-2018/

Also, I doubt that Lana wore a cheap dress like this one, but you have to admit that they look very similar. Red, crushed velvet wrap dress with sleeves, a deep v-neck and ruffles at the hem. From dollskill.com, "Full of love" wrap dress, $38. https://www.dollskill.com/crushed-velvet-ruffled-wrap-dress-red.html

Someone buy this dress to me even though I'm 100% sure it will be uncool in less than 5 years, lol. Maybe I should check if they ship overseas.

F5btLfXqQ3tHdzgG7ojxkjlH7nf3uWbi-34.jpg

she spent all her coins for the shoes so why not? don't forget she has a lawsuit lol

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

she spent all her coins for the shoes so why not? don't forget she has a lawsuit lol

Oh, I’m pretty sure celebs get some things sponsored (like the Gucci gown for MTV EMAs) to show off, but yeah, maybe she did buy these. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Also, I doubt that Lana wore a cheap dress like this one, but you have to admit that they look very similar. Red, crushed velvet wrap dress with sleeves, a deep v-neck and ruffles at the hem. From dollskill.com, "Full of love" wrap dress, $38. https://www.dollskill.com/crushed-velvet-ruffled-wrap-dress-red.htmlSomeone buy this dress for me even though I'm 100% sure it will be uncool in less than 5 years, lol. Maybe I should check if they ship overseas.F5btLfXqQ3tHdzgG7ojxkjlH7nf3uWbi-34.jpg

I bet that’s actually the dress! Someone else said the dress was for sale on Forever 21’s website, but is now sold out since it was released a few months ago. I’m sure the DK & F21 dress were from the same supplier. Thank you for sharing, I just ordered it! Xo

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I bet that’s actually the dress! Someone else said the dress was for sale on Forever 21’s website, but is now sold out since it was released a few months ago. I’m sure the DK & F21 dress were from the same supplier. Thank you for sharing, I just ordered it! Xo

ORDER ONE FOR ME TOO! :defeated:

It would look so good with a black faux leather jacket and a fedora hat. :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Here I have been thinking that Lana would look good in some stuff from For Love And Lemons and the gal is already sporting them. :deadbanana:

For Love And Lemons - Crema Silk Linen Dress

as seen at Way Out West festival 2017, Gothenburg, Sweden.

11388384-1254496227307010.jpg

Also, I suggest following @lanadelreyscloset on Instagram to know more about her outfits, I recently found it, hehe.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i need these two dresses pls! i tried to find them but i couldn't

any help? it would mean the world!!

i'd die out of happiness if one of you found me one of those dresses!!!! i really want them :(

I think they're fabulous and would love to have them too, but I don't think anyone knows where they are from unfortunately. :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png