Divisive Princess

Get the Look

Be honest, guys: how terrible would a racing jacket like Lana's look on regular people?

I really love it BUT. :ohno:

I really love it too, Lana looks great in it although I think it is difficult to pull it off. I know what you mean about guys not having the 'unexpected' factor because I think that's why Lana looks so good in it. I'm a girl though but I'm quite petite too so it would probably look quite ridiculously baggy and long on me.

Tbh, I think I'd be better wearing a classic Lizzy look with high waisted jeans with some middle-aged looking floral blouse and a shiny baseball jacket.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

You can still find it on eBay. If it's not your size or whatever, just save the search 'h&m lana' and they'll notify you via email whenever there's new items.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

this is my favorite site tbh; they ship directly from korea and sell the weirdest / cutest shit for relatively decent prices. they used to sell that "raising hell" tank top that lana had, and they have a lot of clothing thats very similar in vein to the clothing she generally wears 

this is almost identical to that outfit she wore to the american idol performance / nicole nodland shoot, also similar to the dress she wore out house shopping: 

han130802-02(2)_en.jpg

this is similar to the skirt she's been wearing lately, but even cuter imo cause of the lighter shade of denim and frayed hems 

130814_ara(2)16.jpg

i could totally see her wearing something like this

130424_ara(3)12.jpg

or this

eunj130624-021.jpg

the prices are kind of all over the place. like that third dress is $30 but the doors tee is $40? they mostly sell from their own house brand but also sell other korean brands too i think, which might explain it. they don't sell mens clothing but a lot of the stuff is unisex tbh, i buy lots of sweatshirts with like, weird fuzzy sleeves and i just bought this recently; its like a t-shirt made out of two separate varsity jerseys? bizarre but i love it tbh

130503_smk1_1(4).jpg

lmao this doesn't necessarily look like something she'd wear (although i wouldn't be surprised if she did) but its very cute; looks similar to something raf simons did a few seasons ago, but the characters actually kind of look like lana: 

jjh-20130710-ops1_14.jpg

ZRBNill.jpg

I really love this set of jewelry Lana has:

lana_del_rey_snake_headdress.jpg

tumblr_mpokwl8ERS1rxxyobo1_r2_500.jpg

But Lana's is probably pricey af so I've been looking around briefly and found similar earrings and a ring that looks kinda cool  :hooker:

22624.jpgh23826.jpg

ttp://www.girlprops.com/a/view/24714/nickel-free-snake-earrings-studded-with-swarovski-stones-quality-made-in-usa-in-silver-tone-with-matte-finish.html

http://www.girlprops.com/a/view/25603/snake-ring-with-rhinestone-eyes-fits-1-finger-spans-3-size-8.html

I really want the necklace though, without looking too pretentious or tacky  :creep:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif