Born To Die

Betty Who

Forgive me for being slow, but she's starting to grow on me. :creep: 'Somebody Loves You' came on my iPod Shuffle as I was picking dewberries while taking a long run today, and though it's incredibly sappy (:P), I found myself quite entranced.

Is she signed?

So I'm currently pursuing her equivalent of Charli's "14".

Considering that she's essentially a total nobody, I'm still curious...any chance you can elaborate? :creep: 

Considering that you two (Bookbinder & Born To Die) got me into YADi, I'm keen to hear more about Ms. Who. ;)

Still preferring YADi, though. :hooker:

My friend has shown me Betty just some days ago and I really love her EP, I already downloaded it!

I really think it's funny how some of us here have a very similar musical taste, it's incredible.

My friend has shown me Betty just some days ago and I really love her EP, I already downloaded it!

I really think it's funny how some of us here have a very similar musical taste, it's incredible.

Claire, right? I was really hesitant at first to download it, but then I saw her listening to it so I gave in. :D

So glad she's finally on last.fm...after I left Twitter, she was one of the people I genuinely missed.

Of course, I'm back now though. :creep:

Claire, right? I was really hesitant at first to download it, but then I saw her listening to it so I gave in. :D

So glad she's finally on last.fm...after I left Twitter, she was one of the people I genuinely missed.

Of course, I'm back now though. :creep:

Yes! Well, I always download free music from artists that I feel that are cool, so I gave her a try and I really like it. Obviously it still needs to grow on me more but I am satisfied for now.

And should I listen to YADi?

The recommendation might not mean much coming from me, but definitely YES!

Why wouldn't it mean much coming from you? I totally appreciate your recommendation! I'll look up for her songs later tonight! :)