Born To Die

Betty Who

I know for a fact the Slow Dancing EP link on rockdizfile is active 

@@SitarHero I'm not where I can upload them for you today, but I could later this week probably!

I guess I got you, Brother Chance  :crossed:

https://www. dropbox. com/sh/bu7u4eoe10d6gut/AAAfn2jzqNwF_jHVjMUc6IgCa?dl=0

Fire With Fire, The Movement and Slow Dancing

Thanks for all the effort everyone (but most thanks to @@comeintomybedroom) :slayty:

Got my two EPs in the mail today :party: There was a hand signed note by Betty (I'm assuming) but I was sooo dumb and put the order in my mom's name so it's assessed to her :rip:

Anywayyyyyy, the album is so freaking phenomenal. Let's disuss.

Favorite: "High Society" / "California Rain"

Least Favorite: "A Night to Remember"

Anyone know if the CD is available at Best Buy or Target stores?

H0bDaqU.gif

Got my two EPs in the mail today :party: There was a hand signed note by Betty (I'm assuming) but I was sooo dumb and put the order in my mom's name so it's assessed to her :rip:

lmaoooo oh no :toofunny:

Okay I'll play

Favorite: Just Like Me, Missing You, All of You, Alone Again :defeated: I can't decide

Least Favorite: Runaways--a lot of the album is kinda typical anthem stuff but this one is a lil too on the nose tryhard for me

I kinda feel like Just Like Me = Missing You = All of You = Alone Again > High Society = Somebody Loves You = Better = A Night to Remember = California Rain > Glory Days = Heartbreak Dream = Dreaming About You >>> Runaways

It's not at any of those, it didn't even sell 5000 copies in the US.

My copy came in the mail last week and the liner notes were SO long but SO thoughtful. Also it has all the lyrics and pictures of her too.

BzhmW.png

I found it at the record store which was somewhat surprising to me. Very cute packaging but she was kinda trying to serve urban goddess in the booklet which was weird, idg the album shoot lel

I'll probably just order off amazon tbh. I hate that she didn't even sell 5000, she is seriously so good. I think with the right promotion she could have a GIANT hit.

I really wanna see her live too, is she on tour right now?

She's doing the northeast, midwest, and the west cost

This is like her third US tour. I think you're located near me (in NC or GA) and she was here last year with the Slow Dancing Tour. I don't think her South dates sold that well so she only did certain Pride performances and isn't coming back

BzhmW.png

She's doing the northeast, midwest, and the west cost

This is like her third US tour. I think you're located near me (in NC or GA) and she was here last year with the Slow Dancing Tour. I don't think her South dates sold that well so she only did certain Pride performances and isn't coming back

Oh that sucks :( And yeah I'm in NC.

H0bDaqU.gif

Heartbreak Dream and Alone Again weren't changed for the album, right? Is it okay to delete them from the Slow Dancing EP? Somebody Loves You and High Society sound remastered since The Movement, so I'll keep those.

Yes, I'm 95% sure. I just deleted all the EP songs that were replicates even though I know some were slightly changed.

H0bDaqU.gif

Why are Right Here, Silas, and California Rain all the same exact song...You ain't slick Betty...

I prefer Right Here :hooker:

BYE they are not the same.

and it's obviously California Rain > Silas > Right Here

back to us having opposite opinions on everything  :bye2:

H0bDaqU.gif