Sign in to follow this  
Baby V Alex

Lana Makes FHM's 100 Sexiest Women

I just want to state that my only problem with this list--without actually having really looked through the whole thing (come on, let's be real, i haven't even heard of the people in numbers 3-15, except for Cheryl Cole [just because of this forum] and Taylor Swift)--is that Rihanna is not at number 1 :P I really don't get the Mila Kunis fascination at all.  

La dee da, back to my little rock. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I just want to state that my only problem with this list--without actually having really looked through the whole thing (come on, let's be real, i haven't even heard of the people in numbers 3-15, except for Cheryl Cole [just because of this forum] and Taylor Swift)--is that Rihanna is not at number 1 :P I really don't get the Mila Kunis fascination at all.  

have you ever heard Mila speak Russian? :grinds: but yeah, this list is clearly fucked up

giffix-1.gif

So Lana isn't in your top 20 favorite artists, but is she in your top 20 "wouldbang" list? :brows3: