Sign in to follow this  
Limelight

Limelight at the Paradise tour in Geneva!

Praying I get at the front now, for sure, I'm 6ft4 omg im gonna be screaming if i get to the front

I thought I would scream but she left me speechless :ohno: I was able to call her name and sing everything though xD. Btw, if they use the same kind of barrier they used in my concert, you can seriously get half of your body outside of it hahahaahhh Just forget about everyone else :)

not sure if i can say who. :x zip.

just tell if it is someone from here or a friend of urs :)

EotAQlJ.jpg

It is so cool read stories like that, you're very lucky! I'm happy for you!  :flutter:

I don't know what I would do when I saw her, probably I'd cry and scream or just I'd be in shock, I don't know. :icant: But I'd dance and sing all the time, for sure! And the crowd here in Brazil is really insane, so is never boring sing for us hahaha

It is so cool read stories like that, you're very lucky! I'm happy for you!  :flutter:
I don't know what I would do when I saw her, probably I'd cry and scream or just I'd be in shock, I don't know. :icant: But I'd dance and sing all the time, for sure! And the crowd here in Brazil is really insane, so is never boring sing for us hahaha

I couldn't really scream, I couldn't find my voice xD The public was the worst thing ever.

EotAQlJ.jpg

I couldn't really scream, I couldn't find my voice xD The public was the worst thing ever.

When she comes here... omg, I think I will have to focus on keep breathing or I will probably faint  :defeated:

I can't wait to see her and I pray to get something. Stories like yours just gives me more motivation to believe  :oprah:

When she comes here... omg, I think I will have to focus on keep breathing or I will probably faint  :defeated:

I can't wait to see her and I pray to get something. Stories like yours just gives me more motivation to believe  :oprah:

I thought I would be like this but it was just so normal to see her ahaahaha. It is just that you realise she is just a woman, an amazing one though. I see her diferently no idk why lol

EotAQlJ.jpg

I thought I would be like this but it was just so normal to see her ahaahaha. It is just that you realise she is just a woman, an amazing one though. I see her diferently no idk why lol

Maybe this happen with me too hahaha. But let's wait for this amazing woman comes to me and we'll see :)

nice one! glad you had such an amazing time.

praying my time will be as good as yours.

which reminds me, i really need to write my letter to lana and check out kassidy more.

4r9w86.jpg

I'm so happy for you! It sounded great, you're so lucky but you deserved it (other than those other basic bitches in the audience)

I'm sitting when i go so although it means i won't get close to lana, i'm kind of relieved because i won't be constantly stressed someone will trample me and get in my way  - i don't have the tall advantage and my young age doesn't help either.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

nice one! glad you had such an amazing time.

praying my time will be as good as yours.

which reminds me, i really need to write my letter to lana and check out kassidy more.

I wrote mine one day before the concert lol. I just sat down and started listening to her songs and the words just leaked out.

I'm so happy for you! It sounded great, you're so lucky but you deserved it (other than those other basic bitches in the audience)

I'm sitting when i go so although it means i won't get close to lana, i'm kind of relieved because i won't be constantly stressed someone will trample me and get in my way  - i don't have the tall advantage and my young age doesn't help either.

I don't really get the people who go to concerts of singers they like to be sitting. It is your choice though :/ How old are you? And all the things I went through were SO worth it.

EotAQlJ.jpg

:oprah: on everything

Yes Lana, SMILE! You took a photo with our LemonEyes. Yes, YOU are lucky bitch!

:toofunny:

lol hahaha I am the lucky one :defeated:. When she came to me the second time she had THE BIGGEST smile ever. :oprah: ( and she said hi :oprah:)

EotAQlJ.jpg