liam

Game of Thrones

I've watched episode 4 three times (i watched it twice when it leaked). I have to say it makes it into my top 3 episodes!! (Battle of the Bastards included)

I know, im so basic for being a Dany fan but

when Drogon got hit and was falling I WAS SO SCARED and got teary

I've watched episode 4 three times (i watched it twice when it leaked). I have to say it makes it into my top 3 episodes!! (Battle of the Bastards included)

I know, im so basic for being a Dany fan but

when Drogon got hit and was falling I WAS SO SCARED and got teary

Omg all I could think was not the dragon, not the dragon, not the dragon lol. I don't care who dies but do not hurt the dragon! For some reason I equate the dragon to my dog lol. It was a very good episode. I wonder what Sansa is thinking or feeling with Arya back now. She seems very discontent and rather unsettled, especially when she was watching her train. Anyways can't wait till next week! How many eps leaked? I never watched the leaks or read much about them so I'm not sure what all got leaked.

Omg all I could think was not the dragon, not the dragon, not the dragon lol. I don't care who dies but do not hurt the dragon! For some reason I equate the dragon to my dog lol. It was a very good episode. I wonder what Sansa is thinking or feeling with Arya back now. She seems very discontent and rather unsettled, especially when she was watching her train. Anyways can't wait till next week! How many eps leaked? I never watched the leaks or read much about them so I'm not sure what all got leaked.

That episode was the only one that leaked (thank god)

Yeah Arya back at winter fell was my second favourite part of the episode, and my third favourite was the feelings tension between Danny and Jon in the cave. I don't care what people say, I ship them, and I also think Jon can improve her so...

Yeah I was scared for Arya when Bran spilled the beans on her kill list being real. I think Sansa didn't realise Arya killed those people all on her own until she saw her fight. And maybe just shocked, realising that perhaps her own sister can protect her just as good as Brienne can. I think Sansa is still so shocked to see Bran as a prophetic tree wizard than to just focus on Arya- cause that's much more believable, being an assassin than being a three eyed raven

So I don't think Sansa will be too uncomfortable for long with arya

Fuck me episode 5 was even BETTER. Fave so far, and tbh I think this is in my top 3 episodes ever, just because of the reunions (Gendry, The Hound/Berric/Thoros, Jaime and Tyrion, Jorah and Dany) and all the feels between Jon and Danny ;) idc if she's stuck up, I ship them.

The only 'off' thing about the episode was Arya being played by Littlefinger. She should have been more careful than that, like how can Littlefinger fool a faceless assassin? Oh well.

My baby Viserion :defeated: :defeated:

I’m glad Jaime finally did what he had to do, and that Rhaegar/Lyanna marriage and #boatsex interpolation was beautiful. Theon getting redeemed, LF tasting his own medicine :oprah:

too bad we’ll have to wait for more than a year at the least for new episodes :crying:

Seriously gonna be the longest I've waited for anything D: I mean Lust For Life was long but THIS!

My favourite part of the finale tho was Samwell's clueless "Ohhh" when Bran told him he became the 3 eyed raven. Well for humour anyway, but other than that I was SUPER happy when Jaime finally left Cersi's ass. He's probably realised that their baby was half a stunt to get him to stay with her too poor guy...

Little Finger's death honestly shook me the hell up. I wanted him to die since season 5 but that was like :O woah.... I saw it coming but didn't think It'd be so intense. I could just imagine being in his situation and feeling so helpless, ouch.

Going into the last season I think my favourite characters are Davos, Gendry and Sansa (I used to be wayyyy Arya>>>>Sansa but this season seriously changed my mind), but then again, the reunion I just can't WAIT to see is Jon/Arya <3 aww. I wonder what Arya will think of Dany too.

And also, I want Jaime to pledge himself to protecting Bran, I mean, come on, that's the least he can do...

Idk what it is (prob bc NFR is such a weird era so far with the lack of promo), but I really really want the trailer for the upcoming season! I’m usually patient, but it’s getting close to April and I’m a bit anxious about GOT. The trailer is probably coming in a few weeks, but the random teases- especially the recent one where Arya sees Dany’s dragons and smiles!!! I can’t wait!

I'm going to be so depressed during May as I'll be away on a massive 3-4 week work trip where we'll have no internet and usually no reception. I'll get to see the first 2 episodes and then miss the last 4.

But positive is that I'll get to watch them all back to back when I get home

Waiting for the greatest badass ever Arya Stark to slay all mfs and destroy the throne.

ew no. miss daenarys (orhowever u spell her name) is the only one who deserves it, maybe my husband jon snow too

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e