teethclick

Björk

I want to ask

when it the Vulnicura VR coming? Also, do I really have to have the most expensive VR set? :rip: I admire her a lot for being a pioneer in, well, almost everything. And I'm not complaining at all. But I wish I could watch Vulnicura! I thought it would be 360 a la YouTube, where I could just use cheap VR sets... those you have to put your phone into them.

Anyone can confirm this, please?

I think it's available on Steam for like $30...

Y'all are probably tired of me repeating myself but WHY did she have remixes made of FC when Loss exists :defeated:

I think it's available on Steam for like $30...

Y'all are probably tired of me repeating myself but WHY did she have remixes made of FC when Loss exists :defeated:

Yes i know, but you need expensive af headsets

Still im extremely proud to be a fan of a pioneer

Yes i know, but you need expensive af headsets

Still im extremely proud to be a fan of a pioneer

Yeah that sucks. I was hoping she'd just put it out on mobile as well like she did with the Stonemilker app but... :crossed:

image.jpg

22 years since the legendary, innovative and forward-looking Homogenic came out!

For many (including the critics), her finest album to date, it features some of her most revolutionary songs: "Jóga", "All Is Full of Love" and "Bachelorette".

One of the most important albums for contemporary music; its impact on engineering and overall production is outstanding and almost universal.

This album served as her first step towards endless innovation and her mission to make a perfect balance between music, nature, technology and fashion.

Alongside Ágaetis byrjun by Sigur Rós, they are the most famous and iconic pieces of music in the history of Iceland.

LEGENDARY!

Where would you place Homogenic in your ranking?

she literally forgot about Homogenic during this tour.......... she did NOT performed A SINGLE SONG from this album lmfaoooooooooooo  "didnt they tell you that i was a savage?" bjork said

Her pulling out 5 Years, All Neon Like and Hunter for the Vulnicura Tour was so good tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8jzLogr0xc

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Her pulling out 5 Years, All Neon Like and Hunter for the Vulnicura Tour was so good tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8jzLogr0xc

i remember

she should pull out Alarm Call for this tour, it matches the "music heals too' concept of Utopia and she hasnt performed this song since Homogenic Tour? what a shame

Bjork joined Arca on her residency to perform or lend vocals to a new song, mostly gibberish.

They are so weird and cute, I love them. Queens supporting queens.

https://mobile.twitter.com/icedcoffeekunt/status/1177814274841939969?s=21

It sounds a lot like future forever but all the videos I've seen are pure gibberish and people that attended called it a new song

8nl2OpX.png