teethclick

Björk

Do you all think 2017 is too early for a new record? Probably...

she's taken ~4 years for the last 5 records so at the earliest I would expect a 2018 release, but who knows tbh with how well her and arca work together it could very well happen. but she's still doing vulnicura stuff here and there so it seems unlikely that we'd get an album unless it were like november

smile.gif

Do you all think 2017 is too early for a new record? Probably...

I remember reading somewhere that she started working with Arca again after Vulnicura was finished??

There was an interview where she was talking about their creative process & how quickly things happened working with him, compared to all the other records she's made. She made it seem like we wouldn't have to wait as long for the Vulnicura follow-up. But idk does anyone else remember this? 

14417469274.gif

I remember reading somewhere that she started working with Arca again after Vulnicura was finished??

There was an interview where she was talking about their creative process & how quickly things happened working with him, compared to all the other records she's made. She made it seem like we wouldn't have to wait as long for the Vulnicura follow-up. But idk does anyone else remember this?

Yeah that's sort of why I was asking, I do remember her saying something like that and me getting the implication that the next one would also be done largely with Arca. Honestly though, I can be patient with her. Her work is so special and doesn't ever get old - so I can wait.

H0bDaqU.gif

Yeah I remember hearing this too, I think she also said ot had a more utopic mood/theme

8nl2OpX.png

I hope she's working with Arca again, the new Mark Bell :oprah: I do believe that 2017 is too early, she says that she starts to write/record a new one after she finishes an album, because she feels more "lubed" :hooker: , but I think that we willl not see anything new this year, she's still performing and doing Vulnicura VR

8nl2OpX.png

I'd guess late 2017 early 2018 if we're lucky? Then again B likes to get it out once it's finished so who knows.

I hope she's working with Arca again, the new Mark Bell :oprah: I do believe that 2017 is too early, she says that she starts to write/record a new one after she finishes an album, because she feels more "lubed" :hooker: , but I think that we willl not see anything new this year, she's still performing and doing Vulnicura VR

I think it would've been cool to hear what Vulnicura would've sounded like with Mark.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Where is the Notget video tho

Those lucky people in London and LA  :crossed: then again I guess we haven't seen the full Family video either, or the finished Quicksand one... I was done with the whole VR thing before she started tbh, I just want to see the videos

You guys.... She is going to release these videos when the Bjork Digital tour is over. Just like when she finished the expo at MOMA and released Stonemilker and Black Lake.

That's true, it's just kind of frustrating at the same time!

At least she brought the expo to your country. Did you saw it?

No, it wasn't anywhere near me.  :defeated:

Bjork is promising some surprises for her next show,

Allegedly M.I.A. will sing on stage with her

I was hoping that would happen! I think the last time her and MIA did something was 2008/2009 on the Volta tour.