teethclick

Björk

Bjork is promising some surprises for her next show,

Allegedly M.I.A. will sing on stage with her

I was hoping that would happen! I think the last time her and MIA did something was 2008/2009 on the Volta tour.

Omg I had no idea that Björk and M.I.A. knew each other - they are both awesome how on earth did I ever miss this? lmao

I know I keep doing this even though nobody asked but here's another ranking of the albums now that I'm familiar with all of them.

Fav to Least:

Biophilia

Vulnicura

Volta

Vespertine

Homogenic

Debut/Post (these two go together in my mind)

Medulla

It's still really hard to rank them because they all have such different sounds and themes. Even though Medulla is my least favorite, I still listen to it all the time. The whole acapella thing just kinda feels like a missed opportunity to make the songs even better.

I know I keep doing this even though nobody asked but here's another ranking of the albums now that I'm familiar with all of them.

Fav to Least:

Biophilia

Vulnicura

Volta

Vespertine

Homogenic

Debut/Post (these two go together in my mind)

Medulla

It's still really hard to rank them because they all have such different sounds and themes. Even though Medulla is my least favorite, I still listen to it all the time. The whole acapella thing just kinda feels like a missed opportunity to make the songs even better.

You're the first person I've seen that has Biophilia in number 1, I want to give her music a break because I only have left Voltage and Biophilia and I know that later I will be dying for new music :defeated:

Keep doing it if you change your mind is really interesting ;)

8nl2OpX.png

You're the first person I've seen that has Biophilia in number 1, I want to give her music a break because I only have left Voltage and Biophilia and I know that later I will be dying for new music :defeated:

sis since u are from chile too, whats ur twitter acc? 

Thank you :kiss3:

Hopefully we aren't too far from new music! I keep seeing new interviews where Arca or Björk mentions it every few months.

I think you should try Biophilia in a few months or so and make sure you let us know what you think :)

i love all her albums, including the remixes albums

but i think my fav is Medulla

not heard many people say medulla is their favourite. it's my second to least favourite album (as a whole) after volta, but a couple of songs on there are LEGENDARY

my ranking is:

1. post (especially the bsides from that era)

2. vespertine

3. debut

4. homogenic

5. gling glo

6. biophilia

7. vulnicura

8. self titled

9. medulla

10. volta

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

wovwppl.jpg

so i didn't realize how big this was when I found it in the store... i thought it was a little oversized but it's over 5 feet tall   :toofunny:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

OMG that's so beautiful where'd you get it??

an independent music/poster/merch store in my city!

I'm screaming at the notget video like... the pixels... the mouse and browser screen at the end  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

wovwppl.jpg

so i didn't realize how big this was when I found it in the store... i thought it was a little oversized but it's over 5 feet tall   :toofunny:

That's GREAT! She always has great covers but Vespertine is among the most visually pleasing ones! Apart from that, it's one of my favourite albums by her

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Wow what a beautiful poster.
I was a very intense fan of her before,

my own ranking is:

1. DR9

2. Medulla

3. Volta

4. Biophilia/Bastards

5. Post/Telegram

6. Vespertine

7. Vulnicura Live (Rough Trade Master)

8. Mount Wittenberg Orca

9. Homogenic

10. Gling-Glo

11. Debut/Singles with excellent B-Sides

I don't really like the studio version of Vulnicura, but I love the Live version (Rough Trade version sounds better to me)

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg