teethclick

Björk

I don't have a compilation of B-Sides, but there's a Dropbox folder with all the singles, do you still want it?

yes please  :hooker:

i go through all this / before you wake up / so i can feel happier / to be safe up here with you

her remix album is fantastic i must get it in vinyl

i mean the telegram one

Bastards is the best remix album  :creep:

i go through all this / before you wake up / so i can feel happier / to be safe up here with you

She just posted a clip of a new non-vr video of Notget in Instagram and it looks incredible!, sadly she will premiere it first in an exhibition in LA phil

8nl2OpX.png

I'm excited for her to reveal some info about her next album. I can tell it's going to be great!

Plus, it will be the first era I actually witness  (since I became a fan halfway through the Vulnicura campaign).

fck I'm just listening to Hunter with good speakers right now and the microbeats or whatever they're called are giving me life

tumblr_m7fx34KaJE1qii6tmo1_250.gif

omg yesssss, I have always loved them so much - it's probably my favorite production element on all of Homogenic. They lowkey give me ASMR tingles the way they go right into your ear - idk I can't really explain but they just feel really nice if you're using headphones

omg yesssss, I have always loved them so much - it's probably my favorite prediction element on all of Homogenic. They lowkey give me ASMR tingles the way they go right into your ear - idk I can't really explain but they just feel really nice if you're using headphones

In Vespertine they are also beautiful, seriously, microbeats are amazing  :flutter:

8nl2OpX.png