teethclick

Björk

I bet I'm the only one but I would love to see her collaborate with a rapper. I feel like it would have to be a more experimental and less mainstream one, but it could be really cool imo :eek: :party:

I would be in to this tbh

8nl2OpX.png

I bet I'm the only one but I would love to see her collaborate with a rapper. I feel like it would have to be a more experimental and less mainstream one, but it could be really cool imo :eek: :party:

The latter is part of an album where she gave Death Grips a compilation of her samples (vocals, flute, etc) and they made brand new songs from it (shes a huge fan of Death Grips)

Also she did a remix album with RZA but it wasnt released

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WG0rjNApFk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWR0-s30WsY

The latter is part of an album where she gave Death Grips a compilation of her samples (vocals, flute, etc) and they made brand new songs from it (shes a huge fan of Death Grips)

Also she did a remix album with RZA but it wasnt released

Thank you so much :kiss3:

I'll listen to these once I get a chance

I've listened to some of the Death Grips songs where they have little chopped up samples of her vocals, but I want it to be a totally new song where Bjork is singing full verses and all.

I'm not felling Volta at all (No shade @Volta ily), DFOD is soo amazing tho

Pneumonia and Vertebrae by Vertebrae are the best on Volta  :defeated:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

hey i got a biophilia live 3 vinyl + dvd/mp3 download set today and i was wondering if i should open it or not?  its still sealed and i dont want to damage it but i also really want to look at it since it looks so pretty  :ohno:

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

hey i got a biophilia live 3 vinyl + dvd/mp3 download set today and i was wondering if i should open it or not?  its still sealed and i dont want to damage it but i also really want to look at it since it looks so pretty  :ohno:

open it!!

It's ok! ily2 :heart:

What is it that you don't like about it?

(My fav is I See Who You Are)

It's ok! ily2 :heart:

What is it that you don't like about it?

(My fav is I See Who You Are)

Sorry for the late reply I haven't connected in weeks lol, it grew on me, I love Wanderlust, I See Who You Are and Vertebrae by Vertabre, but I can't stand Innocence, the production is soooo annoying.

8nl2OpX.png

Sorry for the late reply I haven't connected in weeks lol, it grew on me, I love Wanderlust, I See Who You Are and Vertebrae by Vertabre, but I can't stand Innocence, the production is soooo annoying.

Innocence is a little bit of a mess. I love it but I can see why you might not enjoy it :)

She's like Lana with her setlists lately, not switching them up at all. Glad the Vulnicura era is over though, it feels like forever.