teethclick

Björk

Hopefully she wont come with Vespertine 2.0

Cause i want Volta 2.0, aka her best energetic album QBWsAxK.gif

no-2.gif

//Here's some MQ scans of the photoshoot I found online. Hoping the shoot will eventually surface in higher quality and bigger size.

8e2DHFJl.jpg

hV1Om8Bl.jpg

CeVbBBKl.jpg

oD4no5Bl.jpg

hxoLrbl.jpg

3Sw5slc.png

There's a thread about what kind of a persona she might be creating for this new record on the Björk forum, and someone posted "i like the transition between moth and bird. moth are intensely sexual but they are trapped and kinda vagabond u know, dark sexuality. birds they are instintive and can take decisions. they can fly to paradise if they want to", moth referencing to some of her Vulnicura era outfits etc. I find this quite interesting  :flutter:

Who would've known stanning for Björk is so boring online, at least judging by her "official"(?) forum and Reddit... like c'mon there could be so much to speculate over and have interesting conversations about but here they are wondering what colors this new record's aesthetics will have for example. Boring. She really needs to reveal something soon or even drop the video for The Gate if the album's not out until the end of next month. Lord give me strength for I am slowly but surely running out of patience

2geYHym.gif

Who would've known stanning for Björk is so boring online, at least judging by her "official"(?) forum and Reddit... like c'mon there could be so much to speculate over and have interesting conversations about but here they are wondering what colors this new record's aesthetics will have for example. Boring. She really needs to reveal something soon or even drop the video for The Gate if the album's not out until the end of next month. Lord give me strength for I am slowly but surely running out of patience

2geYHym.gif

its not boring, shes just being careful because her last album leaked months ago and she lost tons of money because of that. also amazon broke the deal with her record label. her manager went nuts. lana did pratically the same since Love releasing.

arca even deleted the instagram caption where he said "the album is coming out"

its not boring, shes just being careful because her last album leaked months ago and she lost tons of money because of that. also amazon broke the deal with her record label. her manager went nuts. lana did pratically the same since Love releasing.

arca even deleted the instagram caption where he said "the album is coming out"

I meant my post more like in terms of how active her fandom seems to be online. If you look at Reddit or her forum the discussions they're having are about them sharing their collections and such and trying to come up with something to do while waiting for the new record. There could be so much to have somewhat in-depth conversations about, even here in the LFL pre-release thread there were some sparks (people coming up with interesting theories and such) from time to time even though most of the thread was just pure mess lol. Maybe I'm expecting something too intellectual considering the Björk fandom seems to be more dead online than this forum now that Lust for Life's out. It could be that maybe I just haven't digged in deep enough but so far I've mostly just seen these not funny Gork jokes instead of something interesting.

Guess I should get more familiar with Arca's own material and Rabit as well while I'm waiting for news about the record... 

9CzLXij.gif

I meant my post more like in terms of how active her fandom seems to be online. If you look at Reddit or her forum the discussions they're having are about them sharing their collections and such and trying to come up with something to do while waiting for the new record. There could be so much to have somewhat in-depth conversations about, even here in the LFL pre-release thread there were some sparks (people coming up with interesting theories and such) from time to time even though most of the thread was just pure mess lol. Maybe I'm expecting something too intellectual considering the Björk fandom seems to be more dead online than this forum now that Lust for Life's out. It could be that maybe I just haven't digged in deep enough but so far I've mostly just seen these not funny Gork jokes instead of something interesting.

Guess I should get more familiar with Arca's own material and Rabit as well while I'm waiting for news about the record... 

9CzLXij.gif

Stretch 1 and Stretch 2 along with Xen have some of his best work by far (especially Self Defense) , Mutant is pretty tough to get into, and his new self-titled album is very different since he started including his own vocals. 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Stretch 1 and Stretch 2 along with Xen have some of his best work by far (especially Self Defense) , Mutant is pretty tough to get into, and his new self-titled album is very different since he started including his own vocals.

don't forget the &&&&& mixtape! many critics consider that his best piece of music

smile.gif