teethclick

Björk

Umm I tried to go on the 4um but it says the page is temporarily down :raven: :raven: :raven:

this is the receipt

remember when Love leaked and Elle got here to stop the mess?

the same is happening except they took down the forum because people were sharing links through DM

this is the receipt

remember when Love leaked and Elle got here to stop the mess?

the same is happening except they took down the forum because people were sharing links through DM

DMs have been disabled on the 4um for a while though. Maybe they're just updating?

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

If the Somnium title is real I'm loving it! Also is it just me or is 4um not working at all? I've been trying to enter since the leak mess but it just doesn't work for me. Oh and btw my folks came to visit me for the weekend and guess what they got for me...  :hooker:

9kINfXA.png

I'm very happy that I somehow managed to have the patience to wait until getting the physical issue before reading it. I loved it and the photoshoot just might be my favorite right after Inez + Vinoodh Vulnicura one.  :party:

Yeah at this point I don't know whether to believe the Somnium thing either, it does sound like something she would do but the snippets could be anything and December 19 release date smells fishy. Also why would she go from this...

DHshDsvXYAA0paZ.jpg

... to this?

DHshD-AXcAEJZyO.jpg

Here's my message to Björk;

- Album title

- Album cover

- Album release date

- Tracklist

- The Gate and the video for it...

tumblr_inline_nbe9kieiqt1rocwym.gif?w=64

I'm not a big listener as I've only been able to get into Stonemilker and a few other tracks but the song titles and the supposed 'aerial' and 'utopian' themes in the production has me so hyped.

what i wanted from lust for life tbh #justiceforyosemite

I'm expecting The Gate to sound like a glorious acension to heaven from the title alone :defeated:

she's so tiny and humble omg, also need a studio version/professional live recording of this strings version  :defeated:

Btw here's me leaving social media and putting my cellphone away every single morning after realizing there's no news about the record

AUe3x2n.gif