teethclick

Björk

It's on YouTube as well! I just watched it for the first time and omg it was so beautiful and amazing, gave the song a whole another dimension. Need to watch it again as soon as possible! :worship:

god damn the video was fucking mesmerizing.  i love that so much i hope the rest of the videos for this era keep that aesthetic and style up.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

This is literally the BEST VIDEO Björk has ever done, in my opinion. Visually it is so stunning and it really transmits the message about a transcendent love in such an aesthetically pleasing well. I love the opening scene where she has the flute and also the rest of the video with her vibrant outfit. I like how the outfit is similar to the ones from Vulnicura, but clearly more beautiful and effervescent. The song has grown on me a lot since my first listen and I definitely think the video has helped with that considering the mesmerising visuals. Its actually a lot more intense than I initially realized.

Did any of you see her interview with NOWNESS? It was so cute and insightful, I love Björk so much what a Queen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmurQWZY4qs

Yeah I watched some of it live and the rest later that night! I just love her and that mask is absolutely beautiful. Too bad they didn't really reveal too much about the album etc. and I got really frustrated with Andrew at times.  :thumb:

I haven't received my vinyl yet since it was shipped on Friday but it turns out the song is actually longer on it - it has almost a minute of flute towards the end and for some reason some of the vocals in the beginning have been cut.

My vinyl arrived this morning, the artwork is truly stunning up close  :defeated:

Jealous. Mine probably won't come till next week.  :defeated:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

hey 3 things

thank you to the people who posted the masterpost back a few pages!  my collection was missing a lot, so now im generally caught up  :D

and also, i saw discussions of the early song titles (april / tecno-prayer for all neon like), are there any other early titles known?

finally, can someone send me gloomy sunday and nameless?

edit, actually let me add to this a bit more:

what's up with the homogenic listening tape / early view for journalists?  do we have it available for download or is it missing parts?

also someone leak homogenic photo outtakes and alarm call video #1 thanks

hey 3 things

thank you to the people who posted the masterpost back a few pages!  my collection was missing a lot, so now im generally caught up  :D

and also, i saw discussions of the early song titles (april / tecno-prayer for all neon like), are there any other early titles known?

finally, can someone send me gloomy sunday and nameless?

edit, actually let me add to this a bit more:

what's up with the homogenic listening tape / early view for journalists?  do we have it available for download or is it missing parts?

also someone leak homogenic photo outtakes and alarm call video #1 thanks

There's a post on the 4um somewhere about alternate song titles, too tired to look rn but maybe if i remember tomorrow. Also the Homogenic listening tape is definitely out there, I don't have it on this computer and I have no idea where I got it before. It's not a whole lot different if I remember, Bachelorette is different I think and Alarm Call has no vocals. You can find the two listening tapes/work in progress CDs on this page:

http://77island.bjork.info/homogenicalbum.htm

I probably sound dumb but does anyone know what the title of the new album is?

*btw does Björk have any unreleased material?

It's called 'Utopia'.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

There's a post on the 4um somewhere about alternate song titles, too tired to look rn but maybe if i remember tomorrow. Also the Homogenic listening tape is definitely out there, I don't have it on this computer and I have no idea where I got it before. It's not a whole lot different if I remember, Bachelorette is different I think and Alarm Call has no vocals. You can find the two listening tapes/work in progress CDs on this page:

http://77island.bjork.info/homogenicalbum.htm

i literally have no idea how to navigate to or around the 4um so if you find it id be grateful but dont worry about it

and yeah its like "jacko" for alarm call, "bertolucci" for bachelorette, and a version of unravel with an extended outtro?  but thank you for the link!

edit: sad it doesnt have downloads to them but at least theres a guide, thank you so much again!