teethclick

Björk

Does anyone mind giving me a link to B-Sides from each album to download? I can only find them on Youtube honestly   :ohno:

Hello! I'm trying to complete my discography, and I was wondering if she had any unreleased songs? or is there a good masterpost anywhere?  :)

I've never downloaded anything from here before but this seems to have pretty much everything:

http://gudmundsdottirbjork.blogspot.ca/2015/08/bjork-b-sides-collaborations.html

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

gJnlkN5.jpg

Apparently the album have 14 songs and the guy from reddit was right

"It’s actually something like a pun. Normally you’d say "einsame Insel" what means "lonely island". Now "zweisam(e)" has the word "zwei" in it meaning "two"(instead of "ein" = one) so it means being alone together or in intimate togetherness. So I’d say that "zweisame Insel" refers to an actually lonely island where you would like to spend your time with a special someone."

Thanks to @PinUpCartoonBaby for translating the title ♥♥

do we have the radio edit of lionsong?  it's mentioned on the wikipedia article but i've never seen or heard anything about it, and a quick google search didn't seem to result in it unless i'm just stupid

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

UTOPIA the new album conceived by björk & arca OUT 11.24

Q9sQ5fh.png

dEYdhtx.png

erst33i.png

Finally!!! come thru queen  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: OLI has removed the bit about luxury edition on their site so we shall see if it's scrapped or if they're just getting it ready before announcing it.

there are 14 tracks according to itunes. the gate is a variation on the video version with the sound effects during the opening.

UTOPIA the new album conceived by björk & arca OUT 11.24

Q9sQ5fh.png

dEYdhtx.png

erst33i.png

Finally!!! come thru queen  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: OLI has removed the bit about luxury edition on their site so we shall see if it's scrapped or if they're just getting it ready before announcing it.

The bird fetus omg.....

come through with that CD design though it's gorgeous 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Wow that album cover could have been stunning but instead it looks like a shit halloween costume. Disappointed tbh, her covers are always amazing imo.

The album cover is kinda a downgrade compared to her covers for Post and Homogenic. I kinda expected too much, I guess. But I can't wait to hear the new album. The CD looks gorgeous, though.

do we have the radio edit of lionsong? it's mentioned on the wikipedia article but i've never seen or heard anything about it, and a quick google search didn't seem to result in it unless i'm just stupid

no... i tried finding it and the Stonemilker one some time ago as well but basically the Wikipedia descriptions are all there is.

- -

The album version of The Gate has the sound effects heard in the video mix.

@rabitmusique on Instagram

Björk - utopia

This monolithic album that I contributed to is out November 24 , it's a beast can't wait for everyone to hear our track , honestly there's not enough wig glue in the world for this track prepare for decimation

So the tracklist looks something like this

01. arisen my senses 4:59

02. xx 5:05

03. the gate 6:33

04. xx 4:42

05. body memory 9:46

06. xx 4:49

07. xx 4:44

08. xx 6:51

09. xx 4:57

10. xx 4:42

11. xx 3:18

12. xx 1:44

13. xx 4:41

14. xx 4:47

Total runtime: ~71:38

Other track titles to appear on the record

Confirmed: features creatures, blissing me, loss

Not yet confirmed: allow

Utopia is the ninth studio album from the iconic Björk via One Little Indian Records. The new album is another classic from the good lady and her current crew of music makers. It takes in everything from piano and strings to drum machines, beats, bleeps, harps, flutes and samples. The perfect example of how future music can be made by always pushing the boundaries but never forgetting the song. It's another organic and mesmerizing album that unfolds with repeated plays. Simply outstanding - Björk always is.

Digipak release is a 6-panel soft pack with a 12-page booklet and a poster. Jewelcase release doesn't have the poster. Peach colored vinyls are exclusive to Rough Trade, limited to 5000 copies.

https://www.roughtrade.com/gb/music/bjork