teethclick

Björk

Thank god I got a Deezer premium account so I can hear it in HD.
I like the song, maybe a little "too seen-before", a mix between Vespertine & DR9's "Gratitude" (one of my Björk fave album); and maybe a little too lyrics, and this sadness (I feel it like sadness) is a little bitter to me. So now that it's been said, I have to say that the production is amazing, and the beats are everything. Will need a few more listenings.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

only heard the snippet because im poor but this excites me - ive never really gotten into vespertine that much, so im glad i possibly have a second chance + the background vocals are heavenly

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Boy does the song have Vespertine written all over it, which I listened in full last week after a long time and found boring towards the end. Maybe Blissing me just needs some time to grow on me but honestly I don't think I'll be giving this one much attention once the full record's out. I wasn't really looking forward to the track before since the others sound more exciting compared to its description and I can't say that I'm really bouncing off the walls now either... I like the beat and the lyrics are really cute and all and the song's okay but I feel like it just lacks something. I've listened The Gate over 200 times and it's still so fucking good and I can't get enough of it, whereas I'm kinda meh with Blissing me after 8 listens which is a shame. Though I'll probably force myself to listen to the song for the rest of the morning to see if I'll warm up to it. 

Boy does the song have Vespertine written all over it, which I listened in full last week after a long time and found boring towards the end.

Why? Harm of Will and Unison are beautiful :crying:

8nl2OpX.png