teethclick

Björk

only on body memory and im already shook.  im so glad i spent the time to properly get into her entire discography now.  this is amazing on a first listen and thats the first time i can say that with her.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I’m waiting for a better environment to listen in, but can someone post thoughts and reviews for me to live through vicariously? The 4um is not active enough for me.

Edit: Are there any acapella moments?

And are any of the tracks mostly instrumental?

I’m waiting for a better environment to listen in, but can someone post thoughts and reviews for me to live through vicariously? The 4um is not active enough for me.

Edit: Are there any acapella moments?

And are any of the tracks mostly instrumental?

I haven't finished listening yet, I'm only on Courtship (which is AMAZING btw) but the start of Features Creatures is almost acapella. So far the highlights have been Arisen My Senses, Blissing Me and Courtship but they have all been fantastic

FzytWEW.png

overall im highly enjoying it.  sue me was personally a let down as of now because i was expecting a completely different sound for it phrasing-wise but itll grow on me.  i hope this gets good reviews because it deserves them

FUTURE FOREVER IS ONE OF HER BEST TRACKSSSSS

BIOPHILIA WAS MY FAV BJORK ALBUM, NOW IS UTOPIA. I TOUGHT THIS ALBUM WAS GOING TO BE A VULNICURA 2.0 (WHICH I REALLY DON'T LIKE :facepalm: ) BUT I GOT SURPRISED WHEN I HEARD THE VESPERTINE, MEDULLA AND HOMOGENIC INFLUENCES OVER ALL THIS WORK.

THANK YOU BJORK, THIS IS TRULY AMAZING.

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Is the album pretty and light sounding like the 2 singles? any heavy tracks? like Mutal Core-ish, so I can bussy drop on the dance floor at the elf rave? xxxxx

imo loss, sue me, and ...one im forgetting are pretty heavy.  loss sounds like its straight out of homogenic in the best way possible.  i think youll find what youre looking for in here

The leak is so LQ (web-rip?),
What happened to the tracklist ?!

I only listen to Tabula Rasa, I want to hear the full thing with the CD, but I love this song so much, it's the Björk I like.

FUTURE FOREVER IS ONE OF HER BEST TRACKSSSSS

BIOPHILIA WAS MY FAV BJORK ALBUM, NOW IS UTOPIA. I TOUGHT THIS ALBUM WAS GOING TO BE A VULNICURA 2.0 (WHICH I REALLY DON'T LIKE :facepalm: ) BUT I GOT SURPRISED WHEN I HEARD THE VESPERTINE, MEDULLA AND HOMOGENIC INFLUENCES OVER ALL THIS WORK.

THANK YOU BJORK, THIS IS TRULY AMAZING.

Biophilia is so underrated, I love this record.
I got a god-triangle "Medulla/Volta/Biophilia+DR9", my faves

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

I've had the album on repeat whenever I've been able to listen to it and it's just so good  :crai: Even the few tracks that I wasn't quite feeling during the first few listens are growing on me quite fast, and I have to say that Vulnicura and Homogenic - prepare yourselves because Utopia is coming for you.