teethclick

Björk

took pictures of my cd collection, forgot selmasongs but i think this is everything! i'll have to take a vinyl and everything else picture, i have debut-utopia including soundtracks and remix albums and whatnot. i'm still missing a few basic things but i'm working on getting them!

debut

lIXVRzs.jpg

yF8yTU7.jpg

homogenic

RCdc3RK.jpg

vespertine

UZusQcK.jpg

greatest hits/family tree/live

RcCuOGY.jpg

medulla/volta

MDRpQtO.jpg

biophilia/vulnicura/utopia

Pl4U1zP.jpg

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

took pictures of my cd collection, forgot selmasongs but i think this is everything! i'll have to take a vinyl and everything else picture, i have debut-utopia including soundtracks and remix albums and whatnot. i'm still missing a few basic things but i'm working on getting them!

do any of your copies of I Miss You have Karvel on them?  i was going to get a cd single of it if i could find the one that has it

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

do any of your copies of I Miss You have Karvel on them?  i was going to get a cd single of it if i could find the one that has it

yep, both the European single in the slimcase and the UK CD1 have Karvel! It's also on Family Tree.

https://www.discogs.com/Bj%C3%B6rk-I-Miss-You/release/28450

https://www.discogs.com/Bj%C3%B6rk-I-Miss-You/release/249428

debut

lIXVRzs.jpg

yF8yTU7.jpg

homogenic

RCdc3RK.jpg

vespertine

UZusQcK.jpg

greatest hits/family tree/live

RcCuOGY.jpg

medulla/volta

MDRpQtO.jpg

biophilia/vulnicura/utopia

Pl4U1zP.jpg

what a legend!!! amazing collection you have there

H0bDaqU.gif

- Some of the bird sounds on the album were recorded at her cabin in Iceland; "There are a couple of pairs of Arctic Loons that live just outside there. They’re really beautiful and huge. They obviously ended up on the album."

More avian exploitation in the music biz

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

found a colored medulla vinyl in my local record store today and jumped on it.  they had non-colored utopia and volta (and vulnicura live) but im so poor

i hope i can find a homogenic colored vinyl someday.  i would love to have that album art like on my wall

found a colored medulla vinyl in my local record store today and jumped on it.  they had non-colored utopia and volta (and vulnicura live) but im so poor

i hope i can find a homogenic colored vinyl someday.  i would love to have that album art like on my wall

if you want it to display you should look into this. it used to be around $300 but it's such a good price now and the quality is beautiful.

https://store.moma.org/prints-artists/prints/bjork-limited-edition-lithograph-box-set/111961-111961.html#q=bjork&lang=default&start=4

bjork-litho.jpg

the photo quality of the reissues on vinyl isn't great at all. 

literally took years but my cd collection of the 'post' era is finally done! (uk release wise plus a few us/euro/aus releases)

C6JCHkL.jpg

I finally got around to listening to some of the Biophilia remixes and I can’t believe I slept on them so long. Omar Souleyman’s ‘Crystalline’ is such a banger, and I love Death Grips ‘Sacrifice’ and ‘Thunderbolt’.

I finally got around to listening to some of the Biophilia remixes and I can’t believe I slept on them so long. Omar Souleyman’s ‘Crystalline’ is such a banger, and I love Death Grips ‘Sacrifice’ and ‘Thunderbolt’.

hollow 16 bit remix is still the best version of hollow

update i forgot they had biophilia!  someone bought it and i jumped on vulnicura live.  i still want the volta/utopia ones but i may just wait to get their colored vinyls tbh

found this really interesting, thoughts?

defs disagree with his placement of post/debut, vulnicura/utopia (these pairs deserve switching imo - edit: put vulnicura and utopia where debut and post are) but overall he at least has decent arguments as to why each one deserves its spot.  hes defs right about there being no definitive bad bjork record tho.

edit: that being said i'd definitely put homogenic at the top, vespertine probably third or fourth, vulnicura second, post probably last even though i love it.