teethclick

Björk

I hate it so much when people mispronounce ''Björk''  :toofunny:

it's not that deep. and im the biggest bjork fan i know lol

i have all these extras, anyone want anything? don't really want much for them, maybe just shipping costs. i'd rather ship to the us but i can do anywhere if you're willing to pay for the shipping!

-venus as a boy part 2

-telegram (canada)

-hunter pt 1

-alarm call pt 1

-biophilia remix series 3 and 5

-live book (sealed)

-when bjork met attenborough (sealed)

-biophilia live book

J85gQ4T.jpg

UcXhiNM.jpg

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

i have all these extras, anyone want anything? don't really want much for them, maybe just shipping costs. i'd rather ship to the us but i can do anywhere if you're willing to pay for the shipping!

-venus as a boy part 2

-telegram (canada)

-hunter pt 1

-alarm call pt 1

-biophilia remix series 3 and 5

-live book (sealed)

-when bjork met attenborough (sealed)

-biophilia live book

J85gQ4T.jpg

UcXhiNM.jpg

honestly if i had the cash for shipping i'd do it in a heartbeat omg

is there any differences in telegram canada vs a us copy?

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

honestly if i had the cash for shipping i'd do it in a heartbeat omg

is there any differences in telegram canada vs a us copy?

not really, different colour font and credits kinda thing. the whole thing is also a more different colour, if i remember correctly the canada is more blue and the us is more purple? nothing really worth having both  :teehee:

"Arisen My Senses" is the next Utopia single, remix ep out now digitally and on white vinyl in May!

1444tp12_stickerposition.jpg

The first Utopia live is tomorrow! right?

https://www.songkick.com/festivals/2072544-all-points-east/id/31697529-all-points-east-2018?utm_medium=organic&utm_source=microformat

I can't wait to hear all the live versions of these songs, specially Losss! and Courtship, Claimstaker, Utopia, Body Memory!!! and Saint, and all the live flute editions of past songs, that sounds exciting, I feel like it will be very vibrant.

:smokes:

praying she does a decent us tour for once + some deeper cuts but overall am very excited to see how utopia is going to play live

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Man the vinyls look really pretty, thought I'd buy every single thing coming out this era (well, with the exception of the [coloured] vinyl) but haha I've been spending my money on the digital remix EPs instead because I haven't really been into those remixes enough to buy the vinyls. However I will buy if there's a remix vinyl coming out for Loss or Sue me one day  :flutter:

Also I'm wondering if she's still planning to put out the "flute(/whatever) only" version of the album this spring like she said she would. I even had a dream about it last night, its cover had this red background and inside there were some art prints of her standing against a wall with a look totally different from the one she had in the cover - no masks or anything Björk-like and I was like "why is she normal like this" to my boyfriend.  :lmao:

Well fuck me hard by the way, while I was writing this I checked and CDON still has the Blissing me vinyl in stock and I'm debating whether to buy the vinyls after all. Fuck:toofunny:

Utopia is alive and breathig! The tour kicked with the rehearsal show in Iceland today! Next official show is on thursday in Iceland again. I know she's doing a lot of festivals and I'm praying that we get any kind of livestream.

Setlist

1. Arisen My Senses

2. Utopia

3. The Gate

4. Blissing Me

5. Thunderbolt

6. Courtship

7. Features Creatures

8. Tabula Rasa

9. Saint

10. The Pleasure Is All Mine

11. Losss

12. Sue Me

13. Notget

14. Paradisia 

15. Future Forever

16. The Anchor Song

Some pics and videos 

Anchor Song (sounds beautiful): https://www.instagram.com/p/BhXZOmQH5jq/?taken-by=exclusive.bjork.updates

Losss and Arisen My Senses: https://www.instagram.com/p/BhXnCAmH7WP/?taken-by=exclusive.bjork.updates

Stage (back): https://www.instagram.com/p/BhXM4GoHv5F/?taken-by=exclusive.bjork.updates

Stage (front): https://www.instagram.com/p/BhXbVASHVHP/?taken-by=exclusive.bjork.updates

"absolutely remarkable stage! the first picture i posted was actually the back of it, once the show starts the stage turns around to reveal this beauty! the stage is moving throughout the entire show, screen is showing flowers and birds and halos"

Holy shit, didn't expected that lol

8nl2OpX.png

I dig the stage and her look, however I do have a slight bone to pick with her about Thunderbolt and The Anchor Song. Girl just no. I'm also surprised she didn't do Body Memory at least yet, ever since the beginning I've been thinking it would be Black Lake kind of a highlight - or maybe just because they're both so long. I can't believe that I'm saying this but I expected more diversity so 11/15 being Utopia and the others being kind of random ones (nothing wrong with Notget though, my Vulnicura fave) I'm not really sure how to feel. Since it's naturally all about Utopia, I would've loved to see her perform all of the tracks and throw in some of those flute arrangements that eventually didn't make the cut. If I remember correctly she thought about doing it and said she could include some of those on the Vulnicura Strings kinda version of the record which i need