8.- Saint

9.- Human Behavior

10.- Pleasure Is All Mine

11.- Losss

12.- Sue Me 

13.- Notget

14.- Features Creatures

Wow...what an anticlimactic ending... :runs:

But can we just take a moment to talk about the other-wordly and beautiful experience that is Arisen My Senses? Truly one of the most epic openers ever, just look at this, my God :air:.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjS0R5zAyth/?hl=es&tagged=bj%C3%B6rk

8nl2OpX.png

Final Setlist:

1.- Arisen My Senses

2.- The Gate

3.- Utopia

4.- Blissing Me

5.- Isobel

6.- Courtship

7.- Tabula Rasa

8.- Saint

9.- Human Behavior

10.- Pleasure Is All Mine

11.- Losss

12.- Sue Me 

13.- Notget

14.- Features Creatures

Wow...what an anticlimactic ending... :runs:

But can we just take a moment to talk about the other-wordly and beautiful experience that is Arisen My Senses? Truly one of the most epic openers ever, just look at this, my God :air:.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjS0R5zAyth/?hl=es&tagged=björk

Yay!! Notget is me second fave from Vulnicura and PIAM is my fave from Medúlla!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

She looks and sounds so good :wowcry:

Edit: As much as I love the performances from Jools Holland, I wish she had replaced one of them with something more energetic like Losss or Arisen My Senses. Everyone must think she only makes ballads.

@bjork.updates on insta uploaded a lot of footage in his story.

- She started her show with a message about enviromentalism and the paris climate accord.

- She sounds INCREDIBLE.

- There's some new visuals from this era, like some feathery kind of glitter paint, really cool.

- Isobel sounds AMAZING.

- She shouted the Me Too movement at the end of Tabula Rasa.

- She threw glitter/shinny paper on stage in Saint.

- The crowd went nuts with Human Behavior.

- Appearently some decorative flowers actually bloomed at the end of Losss. (OMFG they do)

- She sounds really youthful :oprah:

- She added flutes on Notget!

8nl2OpX.png

Overall I'm pretty satisfied with last night's setlist tbh. Never been a fan of Isobel for some reason but it's okay since I'm still not completely over the fact that she finally did Human Behaviour  :defeated: I was writing down my ideal (but still as realistic as possible) Utopia tour setlist yesterday and first I had it in there but eventually scrapped it because of obvious reasons, Björk you sneaky bitch.

She both looked and sounded so good judging by all the clips and videos I've seen and the stage is amazing - such a shame the screen broke down or something. The photos she posted on social media are worth taking a look at! I guess my only complaint is Saint, mind you I haven't watched the whole performance but it seemed a bit messy and the intentionally slow choreography doesn't quite fit the song imo, the confetti was a nice add though - not to mention the flowers beginning to bloom at the end of Loss. Screen visuals during Arisen were pretty af, better than the actual music video to be honest  :toofunny: I was not expecting any slug genitalia when I first saw it and even though I'm kinda used to it now it's still somewhat gross. Not really digging Arca in the video either  :crossed:

If I got it right Features Creatures was the last song as they had to cut it short because of a curfew or something like that? I'm just gonna go and assume the last one would've been The Anchor Song once again.

Apparently Björk has said in some Spanish interview that they reheased about 40 songs for the tour and she'll decide the setlist each morning on the day of the concert? Even though that's pretty much what she usually does I still think it's pretty cool, can't wait to see how future shows will differ from each other. However if there's going to be a live album I need Human Behaviour on it  :deadbanana:

Edit: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ8idRGlItA

:defeated:  :defeated:

Got my Arisen My Senses vinyl today. It's so pretty, pictures don't do it justice  :defeated:

I've heard it kind of changes between white and pearl blue depending on the lighting (or something like that lol)

8nl2OpX.png

I've heard it kind of changes between white and pearl blue depending on the lighting (or something like that lol)

Yeah it does, mine looks a lot more blue than I thought it would.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Nice! It's just the remix EP? Or it does have the actual song in it?

Just the three remixes!

They just announced that Björk's doing a show in Finland in July at a quite small venue (1700 seats), the tickets are expensive as fuck (cheapest seats 109€) but I am DYING I must try getting tickets for me and my bf. Even if that means tightening up my belt  :defeated:

bjorkkk.png

The tickets for Björk's indoor show at Finlandia hall in Helsinki come available on Monday morning at 9AM local time. 24-hour presale for LiveNation Events Club members ends in half an hour but the presale is only available for those members with Silver or Gold membership (for example the Silver one is 95€ a year so...), a limited amount of tickets from each price range are available in presale - and the cheapest ones (109€/ticket) are already sold out. Price ranges are 109€/169€/189€/195€/199€. Eventually me and my boyfriend decided that if we have to pay 199€ at most to get tickets, then we're just going to say a loud "fuck it" and do it - if we even manage to snatch those, that is.  :defeated:

They're marketing this one as a "special show" in Finland since it's the only one in-doors besides the rehearsal shows and like I mentioned previously, the capacity is only 1700 people. So I'm pretty sure it's going to be the hunger games when the tickets come for sale... and on top of that I once tried getting tickets for an arena show for my folks and they were all sold out when I got in because the ticket seller has this somewhat unfair queue system and once it's your turn you have to go through a freaking captcha verification with those god damn photos. They received a lot of negative feedback for that so I'm desperately hoping that they've learned from their mistakes and it'll only be "tick this box" this time around. So thumbs up and fingers crossed guys, I'm gonna need all the luck I can get.  :icant: :krylie:

//On a more lighter note - I guess -, here's the setlist from last night in Barcelona!

01. Arisen My Senses

02. The Gate

03. Utopia

04. Blissing Me

05. Isobel

06. Courtship

07. Human Behaviour

08. Tabula Rasa

09. Pleasure Is All Mine

10. Wanderlust

11. Features Creatures

12. Loss

13. Sue Me

14. Notget

Definitely a better decision to end the show with the killer 3 rather than Features Creatures...  :toofunny: Also check out this video of Human Behaviour

no revival of atlantic for this flute era? not on my watch

right? this would be way better than future forever or even PIAM or Wanderlust, which get played like every tour. I think a flute version of Violently Happy would be fun, maybe like the 7" mix (i think) which starts with keyboard or synth or whatever   :toofunny:  :flutter:

any finnish hunties know if the June 4 9 AM sale is finnish time? I just wanna make sure because then I have to plan to stay up  :defeated:

Sorry for the late reply but yes!

//FUCKING HELL I got front row seats  :defeated: I can't believe my dream is finally coming true and we're so close  :excited: