teethclick

Björk

Sorry for the late reply but yes!

//FUCKING HELL I got front row seats  :defeated: I can't believe my dream is finally coming true and we're so close  :excited:

sis me too kinda i got row 5  :defeated:  :defeated:  i'm so excited i have to buy a flight to helsinki now omg

Congrats  :party:

say, I know v little finnish so what's the difference between VIP parvekepaikalla and vip permantopaikalla? i just went for the more expensive one thinking it would be better seats lmao  :creep:

say, I know v little finnish so what's the difference between VIP parvekepaikalla and vip permantopaikalla? i just went for the more expensive one thinking it would be better seats lmao :creep:

Parveke means balcony and permanto (1st) floor

I saw her Sunday @welovegreen, she played Human Behaviour

I was just in front of the scene <3

I saw Father John Misty, The Internet & Taylor, The Creator too. What a great day

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

If someone is interested in learning (and downloading as well) more about her rarities and demos, I made this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bjork/comments/8e1bfb/masterpost_demos_alternates_and_outtakes/?sort=new

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

If someone is interested in learning (and downloading as well) more about her rarities and demos, I made this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bjork/comments/8e1bfb/masterpost_demos_alternates_and_outtakes/?sort=new

Your post on Reddit has been my BIBLE! Thank you so much for all your work I couldn't be more grateful grapefruit  :flutter:

8nl2OpX.png

I've been checking this out every now and then as well! Need to take a better look one of these days. :flutter:

I'm so extra but I would like to hear her perform Verandi for once, I think it would sound great with flute, It would be an incredibly epic performance or a total mess 

8nl2OpX.png

Last show today in Rome before the one month break! Which is probably going to be boring af since I doubt we're getting anything at all, fingers crossed for another digital remix EP and vinyl announcement. :defeated:

And then there's only 3 shows left before mine - oh my god - and the end of the summer tour. So about now would be a good time for her to debut Claimstaker live tbh. :flutter: Also I can't wait to see what she's wearing, I hope we're getting a new outfit today since she wore the red one again at Northside last week. Although I wouldn't mind the white All Points East one, it's really pretty. Am I too demanding lol

Edit: Oh man they had to cancel the Rome gig because it was outdoors and it was lightning...

So where's Utopia Flutes  :creep: Maybe we'll get a Voltaic kind of deal: a live video, album, remixes and the flute version of the album would be so cool.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

So where's Utopia Flutes  :creep: Maybe we'll get a Voltaic kind of deal: a live video, album, remixes and the flute version of the album would be so cool.

Exactly  :defeated: If I remember correctly she was thinking about releasing it this spring but yeah nope girl... hopefully after the summer tour is over, I guess she's doing a break from touring once she's done with the shows next month. I don't know if people have forgotten about it but there was supposed to be a luxury edition of Utopia, but for the time being it's scrapped and some staff from OLI replied to a fan that they couldn't decide the content of the box set. So maybe a Voltaic kind of deal isn't that unlikely after all, or at least we could get another Vulnicura Live kind of a box. I don't know. To be honest I think it would be somewhat foolish not to do a live DVD/blu-ray on this tour because she's really giving us a show with all the stage props and all. I've watched Biophilia Live once because I thought it was kinda boring but with this production... hell yes she better do it.

Exactly  :defeated: If I remember correctly she was thinking about releasing it this spring but yeah nope girl... hopefully after the summer tour is over, I guess she's doing a break from touring once she's done with the shows next month. I don't know if people have forgotten about it but there was supposed to be a luxury edition of Utopia, but for the time being it's scrapped and some staff from OLI replied to a fan that they couldn't decide the content of the box set. So maybe a Voltaic kind of deal isn't that unlikely after all, or at least we could get another Vulnicura Live kind of a box. I don't know. To be honest I think it would be somewhat foolish not to do a live DVD/blu-ray on this tour because she's really giving us a show with all the stage props and all. I've watched Biophilia Live once because I thought it was kinda boring but with this production... hell yes she better do it.

I totally forgot about the luxury edition!

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Utopia rerelease? No thank you! Next era please.

I love her but Utopia is her worst album!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I love her but Utopia is her worst album!

Seriously tho. It only has one song that you can sing along to. The rest is just random flutes

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You