teethclick

Björk

does anyone have the vulnicura live album including all neon like? 

I do, I'll upload it and send you a message after I'm done. Also if there's anyone else who wants it, let me know!  :flutter:

Edit: Wait am I going to get in trouble for this?  :toofunny: oh well i never really use pm anyways so

I do, I'll upload it and send you a message after I'm done. Also if there's anyone else who wants it, let me know!  :flutter:

I need it too please!

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Bachelorette is my favorite song by her. She'll never top that one, at least for me. :defeated: It's so fucking good, words, rhythm, instruments, everything is just PERFECT.  :defeated: 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I need a Utopia remix album or at least a live album because a lot of the songs do sound better performed

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Apparently Björk's mother passed away on October 25th, I hope she passed away surrounded by her loved ones and that she rest in peace

Sorry to hear about that. Knowing Björk she's definitely going to make something beautiful out of her mother's death for the next record.

"Big news: @bjork is coming to The Shed! “Cornucopia,” a new concert production conceived and performed by Björk and directed by John Tiffany, will receive its world premiere at The Shed in spring 2019 in our largest space, The McCourt. " - The Shed via Twitter

https://theshed.org/commission/cornucopia/

Couldn't be more excited! I really hope she does a live album or realease a blu-ray for this because it sounds amazing, I really really really hope it will become a worldwide tour.

8nl2OpX.png

"Big news: @bjork is coming to The Shed! “Cornucopia,” a new concert production conceived and performed by Björk and directed by John Tiffany, will receive its world premiere at The Shed in spring 2019 in our largest space, The McCourt. " - The Shed via Twitter

Couldn't be more excited! I really hope she does a live album or realease a blu-ray for this because it sounds amazing, I really really really hope it will become a worldwide tour.

YES PLEASE 

also this made my laugh lol

https://twitter.com/gumixcx/status/1062153672812101632

OMG. What if she adds some festival dates around that time? Maybe she's coming to Lolla  :defeated:

OMG. What if she adds some festival dates around that time? Maybe she's coming to Lolla  :defeated:

Lolla is in march tho and Spring is on late march/early April I think? lol. Maybe she comes to Lolla 2020, I wish :rollin:

8nl2OpX.png

Oh wow a year ago Utopia was released!

Do you guys like it more/hate it more than when it was first released?

WOW i cant believe its already been a year

blissing me and the gate were wonderful but overall not her best or worst work

tumblr_inline_p7g3g992X51rujz3w_250.gif