teethclick

Björk

As for the production I absolutely loved it, the only thing I miss is the moving stage and the flowers at the end of losss, but I guess I can't judge since I wasn't there, I've heard a lot of people saying this was her best and most ambitious show ever.

Hmm I've seen some videos and photos on Instagram now and the stage is quite alright - I guess the previous one was a bit too over the top and camp, whereas this one is more toned down and sophisticated so to speak. I just love the previous one so much because it was such a nice setting and otherworldly just like her and the record, it looks so good on photos and videos and it was gorgeous live. Oh how I wish we had a proper recording of one of the shows last summer with Human Behaviour and all, I'll settle down for a blu-ray of this one as well though - which I doubt we'll get but one can dream, right.

Do you think she's going to release any more music videos for the Utopia songs or is she moving on to new material or something? Because after all this time I still have my fingers crossed for a Loss remix EP and a video...  :defeated:

Edit: Oh yeah and the second outfit slays

Hmm I've seen some videos and photos on Instagram now and the stage is quite alright - I guess the previous one was a bit too over the top and camp, whereas this one is more toned down and sophisticated so to speak. I just love the previous one so much because it was such a nice setting and otherworldly just like her and the record, it looks so good on photos and videos and it was gorgeous live. Oh how I wish we had a proper recording of one of the shows last summer with Human Behaviour and all, I'll settle down for a blu-ray of this one as well though - which I doubt we'll get but one can dream, right.

Do you think she's going to release any more music videos for the Utopia songs or is she moving on to new material or something? Because after all this time I still have my fingers crossed for a Loss remix EP and a video...  :defeated:

I was hoping for some Courtship remixes :'(

I hope she at least release an Utopia Live album.

Oh how I wish we had a proper recording of one of the shows last summer with Human Behaviour and all, I'll settle down for a blu-ray of this one as well though - which I doubt we'll get but one can dream, right.

I wish that too! that version of Human Behaviour was amazing!

I can imagine she'll release either one more official music video (probably whitouth a proper single release tho) or she will release some backdrops used for the tour as promo videos (since all of them are made with CGI, most likely would be like a Notget VR music video type of situation).

If she ever considers releasing a single, I think the obvious choice would be Losss, since it's definetly a fan favourite, plus it's an amazing song. The other song she could posibbly choose might be Courtship, since it is one of the most "friendly" song in the album.

I wouldn't mind if Tabula Rasa gets the music video treatment, it's such a beautiful song, and I don't know, it feels like such a key song for the time wete living right now.

8nl2OpX.png

MY IMPACT  :legend:

YN3iSvO.png?1  jC0xNgN.png?1

If she ever considers releasing a single, I think the obvious choice would be Losss, since it's definetly a fan favourite, plus it's an amazing song. The other song she could posibbly choose might be Courtship, since it is one of the most "friendly" song in the album.

I wouldn't mind if Tabula Rasa gets the music video treatment, it's such a beautiful song, and I don't know, it feels like such a key song for the time wete living right now.

8nl2OpX.png

YASSS  :defeated:

honestly the video she release at the end of her eras are usually my favorites. Notget, Mutual Core,

Possibly Maybe, All Is Full of Love, Cocoon, Triumph of a Heart, Wanderlust :defeated:

A music video for Losss would be the perfect way to close the era. Tabula Rasa is cute but if she's choosing a beautiful song to close the era she should pick Future Forever.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

i loved the tabula rasa video :poordat:

i just really really love this aeshtetic her, arca, jesse kanda, andrew thomas huang, anohni, fka twigs & co share. they should create like their own label or something. at least bjork, arca, jesse and andrew.

bjork and arca is my favorite collaboration of all fucking time.

I really liked the overall concept, however I feel that it's too dark (?), like I feel it lacks brightness and more warm tones in the background, such a stupid complain, but hey that's me  :teehee: .

You spoke that into existence, you planted that seed and now we all might see the harvest!  :hdu:  :worship:

Me trying to have another premonition to know the release date of NFR.

at7UKf0.gif

8nl2OpX.png

New Interview with DAZED 

"Björk says she plans to present her sci-fi-turned-reality production around the globe. “We might play Mexico City in a tent, for example,” she hints. For now, she’s just “trying to get this one right”. “It can still improve a little,” she says, “we are still doing tweaks. But I am sure at the end of the month, when the New York shows are over, I will have a different point of view. If I know myself right, I’ll probably be desperate to make new music.”"

https://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/44409/1/bjork-cornucopia-the-shed-new-york-interview

8nl2OpX.png

So Cornucopia is coming to Mexico on August, but those are old news.

Today The Shed dropped a video and it features like 0.1 seconds (:toofunny:) of professionally recorded footage of Cornucopia! Courtship to be exact, it looks beautiful.

I really hope this hints to a future release of the show on Blu-Ray or at least on streaming services :defeated:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByDgEpwl5-e/?igshid=jcxcgy6yzduz

8nl2OpX.png

the ending of Tabula Rasa still give me the chills  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

New Interview with DAZED 

"Björk says she plans to present her sci-fi-turned-reality production around the globe. “We might play Mexico City in a tent, for example,” she hints. For now, she’s just “trying to get this one right”. “It can still improve a little,” she says, “we are still doing tweaks. But I am sure at the end of the month, when the New York shows are over, I will have a different point of view. If I know myself right, I’ll probably be desperate to make new music.”"

https://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/44409/1/bjork-cornucopia-the-shed-new-york-interview

PLS yes, i know its only been about to be 2 years since Utopia's release but I feel so starved. I THOUGHT WE WERE GETTING A REMIX, LIVE, FLUTE VERSION OF UTOPIA  :deadbanana: I was comparing it to the Vulnicura Era