teethclick

Björk

Here's a screencap of every rarity (includes demos, earlies, unreleased, collabs, and bonus tracks) I have on my library.

Hope it helps!

http://imageshack.com/a/img854/647/hzn6.jpg

hzn6.jpg

That's an awesome collection of white noise and animal sounds. 

Should I ever give any importance to that answer...?

So ignorant and impertinent.

Amazing collection ShuichiAmy   :D

Thanks! Been collecting stuff for years now. She's my favorite artist but I was kinda shy to post here and overexpress myself.

I don't know, because it was a statement. Let's ask Bjork's cloud friends shall we? 

Just why do you even bother on trying to disturb anything/anyone on a forum? Expressing and contrary/different to the general opinion on a thread doesn't necessarily imply being rude or being so unsustainable when saying something. Just makes you look like someone who just has lots of time to waste.

And by any means, makes me look so too, so if you were to ever reply, hence you'd be ignored.

You're one to talk about disturbing people... have you seen the photos you've posted in the pictures of you thread... What I said was a joke but I guess you didn't hear about the memo over the screeching that is Bjork. 

4l6ZDEI.gif

If you don't like her it's ok, but don't be rude :)

Her music actually did something for the music industry and many of the young musicians from nowadays admire her and she's one of the main influences of many (Bat for Lashes, Sky Ferreira, Lady Gaga, Marina & the Diamonds, Lorde, Charli XCX..) just as Björk was heavily influenced by Kate Bush and the girls on that list is also heavily influenced by Kate Bush.

And even one of your favorite musician, Foxes:

“I listened to Eminem, Aqua and the Spice Girls but it was Bjork, Kate Bush and Patti Smith that influenced me to write – and write really personally.”

Source

Let's all just be friendly here, there's no use to be rude if you don't like an artist that many people like, admire, love and influenced 90% of the 2000-2014 musicians.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Bjork is one of my favourite artists. This is what I've managed to find of hers.

1527612_611480792233399_1363989588_n.jpg

this photo isn't recent, I'm sure it's missing a few things.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Super impressive :gclap: Glad to see another big fan here!

Thank you! And yes it's always nice to find other fans  :D

Bjork is one of my favourite artists. This is what I've managed to find of hers.

this photo isn't recent, I'm sure it's missing a few things.

The VHS box-sets are so nice. How are the CD's packed inside it? (I accidentally got a misprint version of a Bachelorette single a while ago, haha)

last.fm  

The VHS box-sets are so nice. How are the CD's packed inside it? (I accidentally got a misprint version of a Bachelorette single a while ago, haha)

Here's a few pictures, my phone is incapable of taking good pictures, so sorry about that. For some reason I find tons of Bachelorette singles, I also have the Australian cardsleeve with 4 or 5 remixes and My Snare / Nature Is Ancient.

K2RygQm.jpg?1

Lzhe5GY.jpg

(Random, but I'm pretty sure I follow you on either tumblr/instagram/twitter, I'm really not sure.  :teehee: )

Here's a few pictures, my phone is incapable of taking good pictures, so sorry about that. For some reason I find tons of Bachelorette singles, I also have the Australian cardsleeve with 4 or 5 remixes and My Snare / Nature Is Ancient.

K2RygQm.jpg?1

Lzhe5GY.jpg

(Random, but I'm pretty sure I follow you on either tumblr/instagram/twitter, I'm really not sure.  :teehee: )

It's so nice, I really need to get my hands on a copy of it. And of the other box-sets. More people should release stuff like this tbh.

(haha yeah twitter I think)

last.fm  

It's so nice, I really need to get my hands on a copy of it. And of the other box-sets. More people should release stuff like this tbh.

(haha yeah twitter I think)

I still need to track down the others. The VHS quality SUCKS but the Homogenic commercial on it is so cool. :defeated:  I love how excessive Bjork was, it makes it more fun to collect haha. Yeah, it is twitter. :)

I still need to track down the others. The VHS quality SUCKS but the Homogenic commercial on it is so cool. :defeated:  I love how excessive Bjork was, it makes it more fun to collect haha. Yeah, it is twitter. :)

Idk if I can even watch the VHS, ooops. Yeah, I think the whole CD single releases thing was more a 90's thing, since bascically no-one does it now, at least not as much.

last.fm  

Listening to Medulla right now. The CD sounds so much better than what's available on iTunes, I imagine the vinyl must sound heavenly. :defeated:

All I have are offical digital releases. :rip:

It'd be so nice to have physical copies, or to delve into her unreleased stuff but idk where to even start. 

There's quite a few torrents with her almost complete discography and singles and whatnot, and I downloaded most of her unreleased from somewhere. I'm not sure where though. From what I've listened to so far, her unreleased is unnecessary to have unless you just want a complete collection, there's nothing that good in it. :)

All I have are offical digital releases. :rip:

It'd be so nice to have physical copies, or to delve into her unreleased stuff but idk where to even start.

I downloaded a zip a couple of months ago just by searching google with like ALL her b-sides and some are pretty great.

H0bDaqU.gif

I downloaded a zip a couple of months ago just by searching google with like ALL her b-sides and some are pretty great.

Batabid is my favorite. The melody takes me to another place. I'm happy to know there are more Bjork fans here.

I have everything she's ever released on iTunes, as well as some more. If anybody needs anything specific, PM me!