teethclick

Björk

Honestly I would adore if she would go back to some more basic melodies or some more basic structured songs.

I'd love something in the vein of Volta or Charlene, Idk what I'm talking about tbh, but I just know that I'm ready for her to move on from her experimental sounds and melodies.

I just want less Arca on the next album. There’s tons of other talented producers she could work with. I don’t think Arca adds anything special to her music since Vulnicura. I want better melodies and less ambience.

I'll save my response for myself  :creep:

i'd love something adjacent to homogenic with angry emotional lyrics over crunchy beats and distortion. or something like isobel or hyper-ballad with the fun groovy beats over light cinematic strings. or even another dark album with low string tracks like joga, black lake, and stonemilker. she always seems to change vastly every era so who knows  :ohno:

How do you guys think her next project will sound? I mean, obviously we can't expect from her, she's always surprising us... but, after the absolute experimentalism of Biophilia, the orchestral ambiency of Vulnicura and the industrial electronica of Utopia, I wonder how she's going to start the new decade.

i want something in the rock realm but she is so bored of rock since she did the whole rebel rock thing for a long time when she was younger. I easily get bored of rock or anything with guitars but i think knowing her she could do something cool!

How do you guys think her next project will sound? I mean, obviously we can't expect from her, she's always surprising us... but, after the absolute experimentalism of Biophilia, the orchestral ambiency of Vulnicura and the industrial electronica of Utopia, I wonder how she's going to start the new decade.

i think either she's gonna stylistic pivot as this is the end of the "ambient trilogy" or we're gonna get a continuation of the sound with a different overall instrument and a less cheery sound.  maybe she'll go back into her nature-inspired works more a la biophilia

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Ambient but very obscure

And probably very harsh and beat driven since her 2 last projects were very calm/beatless 

personally i would love a prepared piano album or producers like SOPHIE or JLIN

Two remixes for Features Creatures will be released tonight!

*crickets*

but wow I just imagined Björk working with SOPHIE.. that would open a portal to a new auditory dimension tbh

Honestly at the rate our planet is heating up, we need her to serve a Biophilia 2 & promote the restoration of our environment + nature!!!!

14417469274.gif

I want to ask

when it the Vulnicura VR coming? Also, do I really have to have the most expensive VR set? :rip: I admire her a lot for being a pioneer in, well, almost everything. And I'm not complaining at all. But I wish I could watch Vulnicura! I thought it would be 360 a la YouTube, where I could just use cheap VR sets... those you have to put your phone into them.

Anyone can confirm this, please?

I want to ask

when it the Vulnicura VR coming? Also, do I really have to have the most expensive VR set? :rip: I admire her a lot for being a pioneer in, well, almost everything. And I'm not complaining at all. But I wish I could watch Vulnicura! I thought it would be 360 a la YouTube, where I could just use cheap VR sets... those you have to put your phone into them.

Anyone can confirm this, please?

I'm pretty sure Vulnicura VR is out now. No idea how it works though lol.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

She did a livestream and announced that Features Creatures will be the 4th official single of Utopia, and will be released on November, sis what the fuck are you doing :deadbanana:

8nl2OpX.png