I finally started watching after putting it off for a year and a half, I'm only at episode three of the first season but I'm already stuck it's amazing

girl where are you watching the first season

I finally started watching after putting it off for a year and a half, I'm only at episode three of the first season but I'm already stuck it's amazing

Yes bitch stan for only the best American Show

ljZXOe0.jpg

Don't call me out for being late but I'm sooooo sad Naysha Lopez got out first :( I really like her she seems so genuine and she's really really beautiful in drag she reminds me of Teddy Sinclair a lot idk why, I'm gonna miss her a lot :ohno:  I've watched season one and two entirely, the beginning of season three and now I'm hopping like a butterfly from every season in and out it's so good

It keeps wanting me to make an account

I'm sorry I have no idea why, it went very simply for me I didn't had to make any account it's weird!

ZKcaooE.png

Don't call me out for being late but I'm sooooo sad Naysha Lopez got out first :( I really like her she seems so genuine and she's really really beautiful in drag she reminds me of Teddy Sinclair a lot idk why, I'm gonna miss her a lot :ohno:

Not when she looks like Poot Lovato...

Did you guys see the new trailer??

I'm really excited for it :party: Farrah looks stunning in that one runway look

It's premiering March 24th on VH1, so people are speculating that Logo is going down soon. I think the change will be good, since the show was too popular to be locked away on Logo anyways.

so who do we think will be the winner? my original pick for winner was sasha but im like 98% sure shea will win

heres my elimination order predictions, maybe or maybe not with some t:

12. peppermint (first to go home)
11. nina bo'nina brown
on episode 3, between nina and trinity, charlie hides leaves competition
10. trinity taylor
9. eureka
8. alexis michelle
7. jaymes mansfield
6. kimora blac
5. aja
4. farrah moan
and then top 3:
valentina
sasha velour
shea coulee (winner)

pNjWdpc.png

tbh I'm just rooting for Farrah because she started doing drag in Austin (where I'm from--I went to one of her house parties once and it was a MESS). And I'm also rooting for Trinity because we share the same hometown (Birmingham, AL), and I love a good southern queen lol. 

I'm also rooting for Valentina bc she is handsome and skinny :flutter: but all the queens from this season seem really polished so it's hard to pick a favorite. 

oh and I wanna see if Charlie does Lana on Snatch Game  :teehee:

tbh I'm just rooting for Farrah because she started doing drag in Austin (where I'm from--I went to one of her house parties once and it was a MESS). And I'm also rooting for Trinity because we share the same hometown (Birmingham, AL), and I love a good southern queen lol.

I'm also rooting for Valentina bc she is handsome and skinny :flutter: but all the queens from this season seem really polished so it's hard to pick a favorite.

oh and I wanna see if Charlie does Lana on Snatch Game :teehee:

Girl you're from Alabama? Same sis

so people have """confirmed""" that jaymes is the first to go home even though they """confirmed""" that peppermint was the first to go home like a month ago  :awkney: jaymes is an icon she better not go home first

Edited by SitarHero

pNjWdpc.png

so people have """confirmed""" that jaymes is the first to go home even though they """confirmed""" that peppermint was the first to go home like a month ago  :awkney: jaymes is an icon she better not go home first

Not your ass being the first spoiler I've seen because you went and posted it without any tags :rip: Fuming. Catch this ban in the future :hooker:

Not really but wtf sis