Not your ass being the first spoiler I've seen because you went and posted it without any tags :rip: Fuming. Catch this ban in the future :hooker:

Not really but wtf sis

i genuinely didnt know id get in trouble for saying that, my bad

pNjWdpc.png

i genuinely didnt know id get in trouble for saying that, my bad

Not trouble. We just have [ spoiler ] [ / spoiler] tags for that reason :trisha:

new trailer AND kesha is going to be a guest judge  :krylie: god is good

lisa kudrow and tamar braxton will be guest judges too, pretty sure braxton was on one of the snatch games

pNjWdpc.png

new trailer AND kesha is going to be a guest judge  :krylie: god is good

lisa kudrow and tamar braxton will be guest judges too, pretty sure braxton was on one of the snatch games

yepp!! Roxxxy did Tamar in season 5 :)

Meghan Trainor has ruined everything ngl.

Still looking forward to this season though. Looks waaaaayyy more hardcore in terms of the talent. The bar has been raised hunties.

lol i dont like meghan, but i dont feel like she would be that awful, its not like we have to hear her sing

is she going to judge for more than one ep?

pNjWdpc.png

lol i dont like meghan, but i dont feel like she would be that awful, its not like we have to hear her sing

is she going to judge for more than one ep?

probably not

the lip sync song is gonna be your lips are movin i can already tell

Facebook Drag Race fans are so fucking annoying, you literally can't even say you're not feeling a queen without them being like "ummm honey it's DRAG they're supposed to be bitchy!" like no, everyone with the obvious exception of Mama Ru needs at least 1 slice of humble pie. You can be bitchy without being a nasty bitch. Trinity just rubs me the wrong way, especially after the first 10/20 mins of the premiere. I hope they don't drag out the drama between Trinity + Eureka for too long because almost every other queen is far more interesting. Also I think Sasha is being heavily overrated.

/endrant

14417469274.gif

probably not

the lip sync song is gonna be your lips are movin i can already tell

Probably No or Me Too. She's wearing the onesie from the video on the judge's panel

BzhmW.png

ugh aja boasting about wearing artic fox in the first 20 minutes makes me vomit in my mouth

fur aint cute girl delete it fat

...the person in your avi wears fur all the time, but ok

BzhmW.png

...the person in your avi wears fur all the time, but ok

'All the time' as if you know literally / anything / about the girl in my avi or follow / keep up with anything she does, literally wtf are you even talking about - she really doesn't   :toofunny:

And when she does she always points out it's faux

But you tried, I guess...

-

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/03/18/stars-from-season-9-of-rupauls-drag-race-attacked-in-los-angeles/

This sucks :l

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

Did yall see any of the marathon on Logo last night?? I randomly saw it with my friends & they had some cute clips of Ru driving the queens 1-on-1 and asking them random questions. It was cute but I don't think there's any rips online yet.