#721 OFFLINE   white gold

white gold

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX
  • Time Online: 7d 5h 30m 26s

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:03 PM

Did yall see any of the marathon on Logo last night?? I randomly saw it with my friends & they had some cute clips of Ru driving the queens 1-on-1 and asking them random questions. It was cute but I don't think there's any rips online yet. 

#722 OFFLINE   West Coast

West Coast

ultraviolence stan the house down boots

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Fan Since:April 2012
  • Time Online: 248d 21h 57s

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:22 PM

Did yall see any of the marathon on Logo last night?? I randomly saw it with my friends & they had some cute clips of Ru driving the queens 1-on-1 and asking them random questions. It was cute but I don't think there's any rips online yet.

i think ru has a youtube show where he drives people around and talks to them, a la carpool karaoke.
i think i've seen him drive he pit crew and michelle before

it's enough to feel young, and to have love in your heart

#723 OFFLINE   white gold

white gold

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX
  • Time Online: 7d 5h 30m 26s

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:23 PM

oh it looks like they're slowly uploading the clips to the RPDR twitter. Aja's first and it seems cute--they're really short tho

i think ru has a youtube show where he drives people around and talks to them, a la carpool karaoke.
i think i've seen him drive he pit crew and michelle before

tbh it's cute but it's such a weird concept. carpool karaoke kind of makes sense but idk how why you would have an interview... while driving?? I guess it makes it more casual but I never understood this trend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users