I am new to this tv show, it loosk weird and fun though! On what episode do they do 'The Snatch Game'? Sorry for being such a noob :derpna:

I think it's changed per season? Arsed looking it up, but normally it comes quite early. I'd say around five episodes in or before - just because Snatch Game obviously works better with more competitors. It tends to have around 8-10 and there's 14 episodes so if you do the maths it should be within the next month.

I actually really like Charlie. I don't think he's up himself or anything for having a popular channel with many popular celebrity impersonations. He's been noticed by tons of celebrities before, you know? It's kind of his thing. He seems kind of sweet though. I'm definitely trying my best to like him.

Farrah is so pretty. She's definitely the kind of girl I'd date.

Also if the fourteen Queen isn't Vivacious I'll smack a bitch.

#JUSTICEFORVIVACIOUS

It's not, it's

Cynthia Lee Fontaine

BzhmW.png

i have nothing against who theyre bringing back but like, why do they keep up with the bringing queens back schtick? is it not enough to just have a regular 13/14 queens with no surprise returns or queens leaving?

pNjWdpc.png

i have nothing against who theyre bringing back but like, why do they keep up with the bringing queens back schtick? is it not enough to just have a regular 13/14 queens with no surprise returns or queens leaving?

The queen they're bringing back has the potential to make great television, much like Shangela. She's f-ing crazy and I know she can do a lot better than she did on her original season. 

I've been waiting desperately since Friday for my sister to come back so I can watch it with her and I have to say - I AM SO HAPPY OMG. So much things to say, first I think that, for now, my favourites are Peppermint (so underrated, I loved her entrance look, she's shady but she gives me good vibes), Farah (even thought I am so surprised everyone likes her (except the judges so it seems), she reminds me of Derrick (that I liked lol) except she's rly rly feminine) and my least favourites are Charlie, Sasha, and Eureka who really brushed me in the wrong way, idk. Not my kind of drag. Nina deserved to win SO MUCH. I thought her looked topped Gaga's original tbh. She miiiight get a lil too costumy maybe but wow this look slayed. I'm sad Jaymes didn't kept up cause she looks rly sweet. Trinity is a bit too bitchy for my taste. I like Valentina cuz she's fashion af and I haven't saw too much of Aja yet to have a clear cut opinion on her, and if I don't remember the others, they haven't hooked me up yet! I'm so fucking excited, I'm so tired of spoiling myself the results before watching the other seasons

ZKcaooE.png

Season 9's premiere was the most watched Drag Race episode ever with almost one million live viewers. The season and the episode are also at #1 on iTunes US. And Season 10 was confirmed today. So happy for the show!

Eureka sucks ugh she's just offputting, for me she fulls into the garbage big girls pile with Penny, Jiggly, etc, would've been nice if we got another darienne lake

I like Alexis too 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

She has the potential to make me sick to my stomach every week. I remember praying for her first out in S7.

That's 2 bad for you. She's an amazingly talented, sweet, & entertaining queen. I for one am excited for all the Latina flair we're getting this season. :cuteface: 

14417469274.gif

i stan shea, i thought her hot dog look for chicago was a little underappreciated, although i definitely think nina deserved the first win altogether. i think nina is really talented but i feel like shell most likely be eliminated at the halfway point, like 6th/7th/8th place. something also bugs me about valentina and farrah (weird for me because they havent done anything particularly bothersome) i just feel like the queens that every1 is like "AWWW theyre so sweet and adorable and innocent!1" are kind of just... annoyingly getting attention for simply just being nice

i also thought eureka and trinity were confident and i liked that, but it seems like everyone else thinks theyre horrible rude bitches just because they say what they do is good. when farrah was whining about wanting a workspace i kind of thought she just looked like a child, i didnt think it was "cute" or anything

pNjWdpc.png

these were my eliminations before the first episode

12. peppermint (first to go home)
11. nina bo'nina brown
on episode 3, between nina and trinity, charlie hides leaves competition
10. trinity taylor
9. eureka
8. alexis michelle
7. jaymes mansfield
6. kimora blac
5. aja
4. farrah moan
and then top 3:
valentina
sasha velour
shea coulee (winner)

these are mine currently

12. jaymes (first to go home)
11. kimora blac
on episode 3, between kimora and trinity, charlie hides leaves competition
10. trinity taylor
9. peppermint
8. nina bo'nina brown
7. eureka
6. alexis michelle
5. aja
4. farrah moan
and then top 3:
valentina
sasha velour
shea coulee (winner)

also keep in mind that this isnt counting the returning queen so... my list might be skewed by her

pNjWdpc.png

@HDB why are you bringing up "Latina" in every post? As if its the first time they ever let them on the show.

Why are you nitpicking some petty detail? Omg. They normally snub the Latina girls, sorry I'm excited they're getting more spotlight this season?? 

14417469274.gif