electra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationMermaid Motel
  • Fan Since:November 2011
  • Time Online: 1d 16h 40m 35s

Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:30 PM

I actually really like Charlie. I don't think he's up himself or anything for having a popular channel with many popular celebrity impersonations. He's been noticed by tons of celebrities before, you know? It's kind of his thing. He seems kind of sweet though. I'm definitely trying my best to like him.

Farrah is so pretty. She's definitely the kind of girl I'd date.

Also if the fourteen Queen isn't Vivacious I'll smack a bitch.

#JUSTICEFORVIVACIOUS

"...walk in the way of my soft resurrection, lead me to war with your brilliant direction."

#742 OFFLINE   My Sparrow Blue

My Sparrow Blue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Time Online: 4d 4h 6m 11s

Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:39 PM

I am new to this tv show, it loosk weird and fun though! On what episode do they do 'The Snatch Game'? Sorry for being such a noob :derpna:
  • thatsomason and electra like this

#743 ONLINE   electra

electra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationMermaid Motel

Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:45 PM

I am new to this tv show, it loosk weird and fun though! On what episode do they do 'The Snatch Game'? Sorry for being such a noob :derpna:

I think it's changed per season? Arsed looking it up, but normally it comes quite early. I'd say around five episodes in or before - just because Snatch Game obviously works better with more competitors. It tends to have around 8-10 and there's 14 episodes so if you do the maths it should be within the next month.

• My Sparrow Blue likes this

"...walk in the way of my soft resurrection, lead me to war with your brilliant direction."

#744 OFFLINE   thatsomason

thatsomason

The Lucky One

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Time Online: 112d 17h 33m 35s

Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:45 PM

It's usually episode 4 or 5 that they do snatch game, but it changes every season
  • My Sparrow Blue likes this

smile.gif

#745 OFFLINE   drewby

drewby

sleepy bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,232 posts
  • LocationAtlanta
  • Time Online: 142d 1h 21m 41s

Posted Yesterday, 02:06 AM

I actually really like Charlie. I don't think he's up himself or anything for having a popular channel with many popular celebrity impersonations. He's been noticed by tons of celebrities before, you know? It's kind of his thing. He seems kind of sweet though. I'm definitely trying my best to like him.

Farrah is so pretty. She's definitely the kind of girl I'd date.

Also if the fourteen Queen isn't Vivacious I'll smack a bitch.

#JUSTICEFORVIVACIOUS

It's not, it's

Spoiler

Posted Image

#746 ONLINE   electra

electra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationMermaid Motel

Posted Yesterday, 10:10 AM

It was a joke haha, glad it didn't go over your head.

#747 OFFLINE   drewby

drewby

sleepy bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,232 posts
  • LocationAtlanta
  • Time Online: 142d 1h 21m 41s

Posted Yesterday, 04:38 PM

It was a joke haha, glad it didn't go over your head.

Oh, sorry, didn't see the humor in it whatsoever. Still don't see how it's funny

• West Coast likes this

Posted Image

#748 ONLINE   frankie

frankie

2007 scene kid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 702 posts
  • LocationArkansas, USA
  • Fan Since:September 2013
  • Time Online: 9d 2h 31m 55s

Posted Yesterday, 06:11 PM

i have nothing against who theyre bringing back but like, why do they keep up with the bringing queens back schtick? is it not enough to just have a regular 13/14 queens with no surprise returns or queens leaving?

da553f38_o.gif

#749 OFFLINE   white gold

white gold

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX
  • Time Online: 7d 13h 41m

Posted Yesterday, 08:01 PM

i have nothing against who theyre bringing back but like, why do they keep up with the bringing queens back schtick? is it not enough to just have a regular 13/14 queens with no surprise returns or queens leaving?

The queen they're bringing back has the potential to make great television, much like Shangela. She's f-ing crazy and I know she can do a lot better than she did on her original season. 

#750 OFFLINE   SitarHero

SitarHero

Chance

• OG Moderators
  • 12,109 posts
  • Fan Since:China Palace
  • Favourite LDR Song:Get_Drunk

Posted Yesterday, 08:10 PM

She has the potential to make me sick to my stomach every week. I remember praying for her first out in S7.
  • West Coast likes this

rcfbjId.png

#751 OFFLINE   SitarHero

SitarHero

Chance

• OG Moderators
  • 12,109 posts
  • Fan Since:China Palace
  • Favourite LDR Song:Get_Drunk

Posted Yesterday, 08:37 PM

*8 :creep:

rcfbjId.png

#752 OFFLINE   annedauphine

annedauphine

virgin in danish

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,264 posts
  • LocationPARIS YO
  • Fan Since:December 2014
  • Time Online: 255d 22h 39m 29s

Posted Yesterday, 08:48 PM

I've been waiting desperately since Friday for my sister to come back so I can watch it with her and I have to say - I AM SO HAPPY OMG. So much things to say, first I think that, for now, my favourites are Peppermint (so underrated, I loved her entrance look, she's shady but she gives me good vibes), Farah (even thought I am so surprised everyone likes her (except the judges so it seems), she reminds me of Derrick (that I liked lol) except she's rly rly feminine) and my least favourites are Charlie, Sasha, and Eureka who really brushed me in the wrong way, idk. Not my kind of drag. Nina deserved to win SO MUCH. I thought her looked topped Gaga's original tbh. She miiiight get a lil too costumy maybe but wow this look slayed. I'm sad Jaymes didn't kept up cause she looks rly sweet. Trinity is a bit too bitchy for my taste. I like Valentina cuz she's fashion af and I haven't saw too much of Aja yet to have a clear cut opinion on her, and if I don't remember the others, they haven't hooked me up yet! I'm so fucking excited, I'm so tired of spoiling myself the results before watching the other seasons

• white gold likes this

wdmhp.png

#753 OFFLINE   Lad

Lad

Resistance

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,303 posts
  • Time Online: 196d 11h 27m 8s

Posted Today, 03:53 AM

Season 9's premiere was the most watched Drag Race episode ever with almost one million live viewers. The season and the episode are also at #1 on iTunes US. And Season 10 was confirmed today. So happy for the show!
  • thatsomason likes this

#754 ONLINE   electra

electra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationMermaid Motel

Posted Today, 08:51 AM

Ooft, absolutely dragged right. One person didn't see humour in me. I'm over. Career ended.

What's up your arse, queen? ;)

#755 OFFLINE   Harlem

Harlem

the speed star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts
  • LocationLondon
  • Time Online: 76d 12h 5m 41s

Posted Today, 09:58 AM

Eureka sucks ugh she's just offputting, for me she fulls into the garbage big girls pile with Penny, Jiggly, etc, would've been nice if we got another darienne lake

I like Alexis too 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users