I wasn't nitpicking, that was the topic I was choosing to address :biblio: I feel like only April was SNUBBED. Winners Bianca and Valentina are unbothered

I wasn't nitpicking, that was the topic I was choosing to address :biblio: I feel like only April was SNUBBED. Winners Bianca and Valentina are unbothered

Kenya was meh. Lineysha lost too soon to the language barrier. Bianca is "Latina" but c'mon.. Roy Haylock from New York wasn't representing the Latina queens. April was snubbed so bad. Kandy Ho was practically edited out of her season entirely lol. Cynthia had cancer during filming of S8! We haven't gotten a solid Latina queen with a good placement since Yara/Alexis. I'm ready for Valentina & Cynthia to spice up Season 9. :cuteface: :legend: :flutter: 

14417469274.gif

Kenya was meh. Lineysha lost too soon to the language barrier. Bianca is "Latina" but c'mon.. Roy Haylock from New York wasn't representing the Latina queens. April was snubbed so bad. Kandy Ho was practically edited out of her season entirely lol. Cynthia had cancer during filming of S8! We haven't gotten a solid Latina queen with a good placement since Yara/Alexis. I'm ready for Valentina & Cynthia to spice up Season 9. :cuteface:  :legend: :flutter:

being from new york doesnt disqualify her from being latina lol... not to mention violet chachki is latinx but you most likely didnt point that out because shes white passing, but she did good in nearly every challenge and i mean won the freaking season

some of these queens just weren't as polished or well-rounded explaining why other non-latinx queens made it further. its not that drag race has a racial bias against latinx gals cause trust me being the sjw that i am i would have pointed it out by now

pNjWdpc.png

being from new york doesnt disqualify her from being latina lol... not to mention violet chachki is latinx but you most likely didnt point that out because shes white passing, but she did good in nearly every challenge and i mean won the freaking season

some of these queens just weren't as polished or well-rounded explaining why other non-latinx queens made it further. its not that drag race has a racial bias against latinx gals cause trust me being the sjw that i am i would have pointed it out by now

I didn't say it disqualified her, just that she wasn't there representing the Latina queens like the Puerto Rican queens do. & I forgot about Violet LOL but yeah, white passing af & not representative of Latinx drag. I wasn't implying that drag race had a racial bias either, just that for most of the seasons, the Latina girls unfortunately go home early / are snubbed. 

14417469274.gif

Not to mention Adore. I hold all my drag queens to the same standard. And Cynthia is not only one of the worst Latin queens, but one of the worst queens on the show. They can keep her brand of entertainment. I recently rewatched Season 8 and her repetitive cucu'ing is all too fresh in my mind

Well into season 6 and miss Del Rio makes me proud to have coincidentally the name Bianca tattooed. Work queen love ya

Kenya was meh. Lineysha lost too soon to the language barrier. Bianca is "Latina" but c'mon.. Roy Haylock from New York wasn't representing the Latina queens. April was snubbed so bad. Kandy Ho was practically edited out of her season entirely lol. Cynthia had cancer during filming of S8! We haven't gotten a solid Latina queen with a good placement since Yara/Alexis. I'm ready for Valentina & Cynthia to spice up Season 9. :cuteface:  :legend: :flutter:

I'm gagging that he went out so early and Danielle stayed I meant wut. How. Why. He's SOOOO PRETTY and sweet and he does have the talent

ZKcaooE.png

ok thank GOD no one got hurt. I was genuinely concerned regarding the rumors about Charlie. 

Trinity delivers again :creep: Valentina is in my top 5 so I have no qualms w/ her winning. She was immaculate.

The lip sync sucked lol. Kimora's face looks kinda funny when she opens her mouth up all the way. Jaymes' exit was really graceful so props to her.

i love both the girls in the bottom two  :biblio: but after all i did think theyd be the first two to go home. its gonna be hard to watch so many talented queens leave this season

pNjWdpc.png

i dont get any of the hype surrounding valentina... shes part of my top three, because i think she does drag professionally. but her personality bothers me a tad bit, as most of the queens with "pure innocent little angel who never causes any drama" attitudes do. it makes me upset when queens get praised for being all sweet and kind while other queens get slammed for being "bitchy"... being sweet and kind is not going to make you a winner

pNjWdpc.png

oh and ?

eureka coming for alexis in untucked like WHAT alexis hasnt been rude or condescending at all... alexis is one of my favorite girls there solely because of her attitude like shes confident and on top of her stuff but doesnt come for others

pNjWdpc.png

i dont get any of the hype surrounding valentina... shes part of my top three, because i think she does drag professionally. but her personality bothers me a tad bit, as most of the queens with "pure innocent little angel who never causes any drama" attitudes do. it makes me upset when queens get praised for being all sweet and kind while other queens get slammed for being "bitchy"... being sweet and kind is not going to make you a winner

I love a good reality TV bitch, but there's no denying Valentina's beauty. She's in my top 5 (Valentina, Trinity, Peppermint, Farrah, Alexis). She still has all season to bring out her bitchy side--I think things are gonna heat up in ep3. Everyone (besides Eureka n Trinity) have been way too nice thus far.

Do Cynthia stans still wanna try to convince me that she's Shangela level entertainment after that last episode? Anyone?

so tomorrow night. who do you guys think will be going home? i genuinely have no clue  :biblio:

Its absolutely Kimora's time and there's nothing to Derrick Barry about ha so....