Judging by first episode...

Miss Fame, Katya and Jasmine Masters are IT this season imo

Trixie Mattel and Kennedy Davenport kind of too

Pearl out of drag   :delish:  :crai:

the rest girls of this season are flat, boring or annoying for some reason... :whatever:ž

+I finally remembered! Trixie Mattel out of drag looks like Dewey with ear correction from Malcolm in the middle  :toofunny:

Edited by butterflies

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

I can't watch Untucked :poordat: I haven't watched E1 neither :poordat: help a sis out I'm new at this :poordat:

Please :poordat: I just want to know how you all guys are watching it because it's the first time I'm following this show. Once I know how it works I'm not gonna be so annoying please sisters :poordat:

Edit: nvm thank you @@butterflies !!

The Darienne stan strikes again

Haters gonna hate :bye4:

y'all are sleeping on Ginger Minj  :smokes:

Watched ep 2 yesterday

Ginger was really good!

But still there's something flat about her and idk what it is...

I don't understand why Trixie won mini chalenge...

Miss Fame's husband :delicious:

Pearl's kind of straight dude attitude :delicious:

That basic bitch who done homework (cant remember ha name) done it all wrong... glad she is out

Candy (go) Ho(me)

imo Miss Fame should lipsinc...

Ru made her safe cause she can't dance.

Katya <3

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

I basically like everyone on Aryan Airlines + Ginger Minj. All the other girls can leave. I feel like I've enjoyed more queens this season than any other, which is awesome but upsetting because I want like half the cast to make Top 4 lmfao. :poordat:

14417469274.gif

Pearl is SLAYING me. She's like a high fashion, trade version of Sharon Needles and im jut living for everything about her. Miss Fame also slays with her looks, but she seems like a bitch and I don't know if I will like her. Whatever the one with the tartan look is also amazing. And Max.

I want to like Trixie but her makeup is SO terrible... I know that's her thing but it's too hideous, I wish she toned it back just a bit. She's like a combo of Milk and Adore though, I dig her stye and personality.

Also Ginger Minj seems funny.

Jasmine Masters needs to go home. I was appalled she wasn't in the bottom 2. She's just the worst. Tbh idk how to say this without sounding racist, but none of the black girls are good this season...

Edit: wait why does everyone keep talking about episode two? Did it leak? I'm so confused... There's only one episode on logo.

Pearl is SLAYING me. She's like a high fashion, trade version of Sharon Needles and im jut living for everything about her. Miss Fame also slays with her looks, but she seems like a bitch and I don't know if I will like her. Whatever the one with the tartan look is also amazing. And Max.

I want to like Trixie but her makeup is SO terrible... I know that's her thing but it's too hideous, I wish she toned it back just a bit. She's like a combo of Milk and Adore though, I dig her stye and personality.

Also Ginger Minj seems funny.

Jasmine Masters needs to go home. I was appalled she wasn't in the bottom 2. She's just the worst. Tbh idk how to say this without sounding racist, but none of the black girls are good this season...

Edit: wait why does everyone keep talking about episode two? Did it leak? I'm so confused... There's only one episode on logo.

Two was released to Amazon early by accident

BzhmW.png

@@iseeyouupsidedown PEARL is my favorite out of this whole bunch too, and not just because she's my type outside drag. I'm obsessed with her whole style now, and she has even redefined how to sashay down the runway...She actually seems really nice to me so I don't understand why the other queens are shading her! When Sasha said Pearl was the weakest queen I shouted "F UUUUUU" at the TV too.

Violet Chachki (with the tartan outfit and the BREATHING PUMP LOOK) slayed me and I am IN LOVE with the fishier looking queens this season!  I think both of their own personal styles give them a killer edge ahead and I have discovered all I ever wanted outta this show in this season's queens.

Ginger is indeed a glamour toad,

MAX is out of this world,

and Kandy Ho is not off to a good start. 

I also really admire Tempest's personality!

Finally got to watch Episode 2 too.

I like all of the queens, they all seem nice (so far). Pearl is like the bitchy one but Matt is hot so I simply can't dislike ha :cat: and I do think Kandy Ho was really disrespectful when she asked Tempest about her age.

My favorites are Pearl, Miss Fame (I actually feel kinda sorry for her with all the hate she's getting because of her lack of performing skills. Yeah she was a mess but I live for her looks :oprah: ), Max (love her #aesthetic and the fact she's really into her character), Trixie, Violet and Katya but like I said I don't dislike any of them. Jasmine Masters was adorable when she fangirled over Kennedy! Talking about ha I loved Kennedy's nude illusion.

O and both eliminations were really sad :(

what we got to see on Untucked made me feel bad for Tempest and Sasha's reaction was saddening too but I do think they were the weakest at their challenges. Tempest nude illusion was tacky and Sasha's look for the airways thing was horrible tbh she looked like this

christina-aguilera-weight-gain.jpg

Can't wait for Episode 3 :oprah:

My bets are Mrs. Kasha Davis or Jasmine Masters as the next eliminated. :illuminataylor:

Max (love her #aesthetic and the fact she's really into her character)

It's a real Laganja tea though :/ But I can't stop thinking about her look with the straight silver hair in the first challenge it was SO GOOD. I'll let her hang around I guess.

It's a real Laganja tea though :/ But I can't stop thinking about her look with the straight silver hair in the first challenge it was SO GOOD. I'll let her hang around I guess.

Haven't seen other seasons so idk what you're talking about :cat: but she's really nice on Twitter and pretty consistent with her looks. I agree w you ~ that look was amazing! :oprah:

Pearl is mine and I will slit all of your throats if you even try it k

She's mine... We are both artsy and I LIVE for her looks. I almost cried when she came out with the all black DJ look. It was very high fashion but kind of goth and alternative and I just... Ugh it was perfect. She's perfect. He's perfect...

I don't think he will win though.