The elimination was justified and the lipsync was good (for the winner) -- the eliminated queen didn't know the words and had no energy

both the times she lipsynced she didnt have like any energy, just a dead stare at the judges... but i agree it was justified, shes basically gia gunn 2.0

pNjWdpc.png

thoughts about tonight's episode?

I really thought that the top would be Alexis, Trinity and Nina. I got suprised when i saw Peppermint in the top imo she wasn't the worst but i didn't get his princess persona.

PD: AJA ROCKED THE LIPSYNC WITH HIS RUGRATS MOM REALNESS!!!!  I really forgot about Charlie and Sasha, they are my fav but i can't see them in the top 5 or 8.

Kimora's funeral is tomorrow at 8 am, Jaymes will be giving a speech and Aja will be doing a performance.

17760672_406738869688815_91557759_n.png?

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

i was GAGGED Farrah wasn't in the bottom, but so fucking happy
She's my favorite but overall Kimora looked a lot better and outfit was more interesting imo 

But then I saw neither of them barely knew the words to such an iconic home along bop song, shoulda sent them both packing just for that tbh!! 

Hopefully kimora gets brought back, would've liked to see more from her
Hopefully Cynthia, Shea & Peppermint go home soon, kinda boring me
Charlie too 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

i knew immediately aja and kimora would be in the bottom...those lukz henny...yikes

but i also knew aja was a fierce lip syncer, and kimora cannot keep up with those high energy songs

trinity fuckin delivered!!! now that i know she can do comedy, i see way more potential in her than i did before...top 4 maybe?

There's nothing remotely interesting about Trinity so I'd be pressed if she even made it past top 8

BzhmW.png

There's nothing remotely interesting about Trinity so I'd be pressed if she even made it past top 8

I hated her pre-season but I'm actually warming up to her. You'll prob be pressed tho, it seems like she's gonna go far.

Shea was definitely on my radar pre-season but she hasn't really given me anything to gag over yet.

I LOVE Kimora. Her monkey was hilarious, tbh I lived for the concept. I wish she could've executed it a little better.

Princess Banana Lady :lmao:

14417469274.gif

also noted that the second kimora thought shed have to lipsync either with farrah or aja she basically just accepted the fact that she was leaving

pNjWdpc.png

I actually really like Kimora even though she clearly wasn't fit for the competition. Her exit about being really happy despite being eliminated so early made me really happy for her (also she's hot)

te deseo, cariño

Ngl I love Farrah's aesthetic. I wish she was a girl that looked like that irl cause I'd date her. Cute af.

I didn't really take notice of Valentina but everyone else hyped her and now I'm hyped.

Also hate trinity. She's a mess.