Ngl I love Farrah's aesthetic. I wish she was a girl that looked like that irl cause I'd date her. Cute af.

I didn't really take notice of Valentina but everyone else hyped her and now I'm hyped.

Also hate trinity. She's a mess.

How on earth could you hate Trinity?? :O  Tbh she's a little bit botched but she's my absolute favorite lol 

Trixie sis, you could've at least made a funny joke :eek: This is like 15 year old gay meme account status

agreed completely. sure, it fits her "dark sense of humor", but when somebody is physically assaulted i dont think "okay how can i make a joke about this?"

pNjWdpc.png

I saw "Eureka" in my tailored trends on Twitter and thought she was going home and I was so ready but once the bottom two ended up being Trinity and Charlie I was pretty much screaming "no!!!" And then the song. Two of my favorites lipsyncing to an artist I hard-stan was too much for me so I had to pause but little did I know it would be so... underwhelming and conflicting. Trinity gave us the best performance of the season so far but Charlie gave us the worst on the show... so sad. So sad she just gave up like that.

te deseo, cariño

i loved charlie pre-season but after 4 episodes she didnt really do anything stunning or like, memorable. shes the queen who i have nothing against yet feel like she definitely should have gone home today

pNjWdpc.png

it was sad to see charlie give up tbh. wasn't really a fan but i would have liked to seen more from him

trinity fucking destroyed though i'd love to see her and aja lip sync against each other

I'm still hoping for Eureka to go soon but I always forget both Farrah and Alexis are even in the competition until untucked where they (especially Alexis) have stuff to say. So realistically I can see them being the next 2 to go.

te deseo, cariño

eureka is that kinda person i just find completely insufferable and she's so ugly n ugh on the show delete it fat go home

her look was fucking gross too, hot pink ugh delete

farrah was a bit meh this ep

I loved Aja's sexy look though, her nude face look was so cute

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0