seems like the expectations were opposite tonight, peppermints nene was eh and ninas jasmine was well recieved which im glad (the only prediction i was right about was farrah doing eh, lol)

sad to see miss cucu go  :poordat:

pNjWdpc.png

Why would you even be ashamed? :oprah3:

Idk, I've heard a lot about her being a relying on that body kinda queen and she's sickening and all but I don't want to sound like I'm dismissing the other queens purely on the basis that Valentina is pretty af and fashion  :ohno:

I really need to catch up though I have a bad habit of being always late, I watched season 1 and 2 entirely except the untucked and everything from season 6 and especially 7 and some of season 8 but it's going too fast for me  :defeated: I wanna learn more about Alaska

ZKcaooE.png

this thread is so dry

who do you guys think will be going home tomorrow? i feel like 70% chance its peppermint 30% chance its farrah. im not always the best at predictions though

pNjWdpc.png

Farrah needs to go unless she kills the challenge.

Tbh i'm glad this thread isn't toooo active because i don't want it to be a mini Reddit.

Every few seasons i get into reddit & try to get T and learn the eliminations, but i didn't for s8 & i don't want to for this season.

So.. some people with the messy spoilers need 2 get it together :deadbanana:

Sometimes i have fun figuring it out & sometimes i enjoy the surprises. Besides, they try really hard now to show us very little in the trailers.

14417469274.gif

this thread is so dry

who do you guys think will be going home tomorrow? i feel like 70% chance its peppermint 30% chance its farrah. im not always the best at predictions though

Well Aja's still here too

episode is over, i paused it as i normally do cause im still not prepared to see who goes home. the season is going to be hard to watch specifically because theres too many talented queens to send home

pNjWdpc.png

Didn't watch the whole episode, just watched the lipsync right now so i'm just going to judge that:

Nina's lipsync and moves were better than Aja's. You don't need do to a death drop and/or split on every song. Sometimes it doesn't look THAT good.  In this case, it didn't.

The challenge... well, I can't say if Aja deserved to be on the bttm2 or not, but just judging on the lipsync, she deserved to sashay away from dat stage

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

The desperation split from someone 3 episode in a row now... the cartwheel was cute but I was praying to God she wouldn't split and well, yeah. Nina's looks and runway antics (like her walk even carrying into the lipsync) are getting old but she definitely beat Aja.

I'm actually shocked at some of the decisions made. Sasha in the bottom when she didn't even do that bad imo, about the same level as Alexis for me but tbh I couldn't remember for my life where Alexis even showed up in 9021-HO until I rewatched for it... I was racking my brain for 15 minutes over it lol. They were definitely setting up for a Shea challenge win so that surprised me too.

te deseo, cariño

i owe you something for predicting this lol

I can't believe Farrah lasted another week :lmao: Send her to top 5 just for the giggles

Farrah really is gonna become the Dida/Derrick of S9 huh? I expected her to be bottom over Sasha but not bottom 2. Thankfully I don't see who could possibly go home before her unless someone really bombs hard. I don't have anything against her but... yeah.

te deseo, cariño