Farrah's runway look was one of the best on that runway though. AGAIN.

I can agree that her runways are looking pretty good (wow @ her Madonna one) but she's definitely the weakest link right now and I don't want her getting the Dita/Derrick treatment. She's sweet and doesn't deserve to be hated because she was "unjustifiably" propelled to top 5 or something.

Top 4 for me is definitely looking like Sasha, Trinity, Shea and Valentina. Someone will have to fuck up really hard for this not to happen. Rooting for Trinity to snatch the win from Shea's winner's edit.

te deseo, cariño

im beginning to warm up to trinity which is nice bc i was definitely not featuring her at first. 

farrah is still boring, but her last two runways killed it. i definitely thought nina was gonna win the season but now i'm thinking she's going to be the ben dela/katya/thorgy of the season unless she brings it starting the next episode

Valentina is my life tbh. And I'm so ready to not have to look at Aja's disastrous makeup anymore  :smile3:   :wave: 

Trinity is also turning it out hard. I love Sasha's makeup, and her looks are usually on point, but for some reason I just keep forgetting about her :<

photo.jpglanadelrey-1jpg.jpgphoto.jpg

i might get hate for saying this but im starting to believe alexis michelle will be in the top 3. i dont remember her ever getting a negative edit, more or less an edit worse than any other contestant has had. the way alexis seemed boring in the first few episodes and then seems to be killing it mid-season seems like theyre setting her up for a "this person this great 1 or 2 times, but never did bad all season" and makes it to the top 3

not to worry though, we already know shea will win

pNjWdpc.png

Next out is

Farrah

Top 4 is

Peppermint, Trinity, Shea and Sasha

and confirmed by multiple sources that have been right about the elim order all season

BzhmW.png

Yo, has anyone talked about this yet? Kinda a reach but 

looool i saw this pre-season and thought it was a reach butttt yeah that top 4 does sound accurate

cant wait for valentina fans to lose their shit while we knew she wasnt going to win anyway

pNjWdpc.png

looool i saw this pre-season and thought it was a reach butttt yeah that top 4 does sound accurate

cant wait for valentina fans to lose their shit while we knew she wasnt going to win anyway

I really hope that the mask situation is true. I need a shock elimination this season :rollin:

animation1.gif

Major spoiler from this week's episode. But like, ultra major.

2dcanRh.jpg

this is depressing for me i don't want her to leave tbh but i can see it being a possibility :/

also yeah aja was robbed

9ISvyf0.gif