my only wish for this show is one comedy challenge where no one bombs hard and it'd be hard to call a bottom 2.

Never gonna happen probably. And honestly Farrah's and Alexis's jokes would've been okay if their timing was better and cricket noises weren't edited in tbh (they were still the obvious bottom 2 tho)

Never gonna happen probably. And honestly Farrah's and Alexis's jokes would've been okay if their timing was better and cricket noises weren't edited in tbh (they were still the obvious bottom 2 tho)

yea I agree it won't but I can dream ):

te deseo, cariño

one day. who do you guys think is going home?

personally i wish alexis would go home by now, but i dont think shes going tonight.

Nina, Valentina or Peppermint.

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

according to rumors this is who goes home tomorrow. don't open the spoiler if you don't want to know obviously lol

Valentina 

not gonna lie, im excited for the ensuing drama, and when her stans realize she doesnt even get to top 4

pNjWdpc.png

not gonna lie, im excited for the ensuing drama, and when her stans realize she doesnt even get to top 4

omg I feel the same exact way lmao I'm totally ready for her ass to go home I can't stand her

tenor.gif

im not shocked that she went home but i never thought nina would stay longer than her until tonight. or even alexis or peppermint or trinity. i thought shed be top 4 or 3 but bye i guess

none of the eliminations have really effected me though because ive just sat back since ep 1 knowing shea is the winner

pNjWdpc.png

i'm never gonna think about this hellshow ever again after this elimination

like... i am one of those stans but i just loved her so much and i'm mad at HER like why didn't you try harder you could've gotten this

girl

she deserved top 3, no tea no shade no mask

o4qjp4j.png

whew. you know drama's good when its been spoiled all week and still gags you.

also I haven't hated a queen as much as I do Alexis Michelle right now.

te deseo, cariño

shes a cute girl but valentina was overrated anyway. i really thought nina was going home this entire episode, unfortunately i think she's next :(

gagged the entire second half of the episode btw

i want trinity to win but the fact valentina went home before nina or alexis is a joke

they were garbage and should've been bottom 2 

i like how nina yet again did another (albeit shittier) zombie look and wasn't read for it 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

remember when people thought aja would win season 9? good times

i like how nina yet again did another (albeit shittier) zombie look and wasn't read for it 

so true, her first zombie look was eh, and this one gave me goth kid more than club kid lol

pNjWdpc.png