Just going to give my thoughts on the most recent episode...

First off, how the hell is Alexis Michelle still there? Somebody take her dollar store version-Broadway-styled-Roxxxy-Andrews-impersonating ass out off there! The fact that Valentina left before her is mind blowing. Just completely outrageous and ridiculous.

Secondly, Trinity Taylor is really blowing me away this season. She is phenomenal and so well rounded and talented. I'll admit I didn't like when she first walked into the workroom but girl, consider me a stan. She is giving some of these queens a run for their money. Literally every challenge she has risen up to and delivered spectacularly. I'm rooting for her and Shea so much. Speaking of Shea...this week was not her best but she didn't deserve to be in the bottom. *cough*Alexis Michelle*cough*

Thirdly, let's talk about Nina Bonina Sue Me Brown. I love and adore her so much but I understand why she didn't go as far as she could've gone. I don't know if a lot of people know but she does suffer from anxiety (and possible depression) which can really take a toll one's self image, self worth, and of course mentality. Was I shocked at the way she was reacting when the queens were trying to uplift her even she didn't ask for it? No, not at all. Do I think the queens should've backed off from Nina? Yes, definitely because some of them were being a little unnecessary *cough*Sasha Velour & Peppermint & Shea Coulee*cough* and being very snooty in regards to how Nina was feeling and felt almost like she was being ungrateful for not being her at 100%. Yeah it's a competition but the level of anxiety and other issues Nina faces in her daily life is really difficult for one to understand unless you're a damn psychiatrist. Nina's untucked was really sad to watch just like it was hard to watch Valentina's. It was very relateable but it also felt very human and the level of vulnerability being displayed is so raw and pure. I honestly wish nothing but the best for both of those queens because they really deserve to strive.

And that's all.

tenor.gif

Does ANYBODY know where I can get DVD rips of all the seasons that have been released that way? I heard the DVDs are uncensored, and they bring the whole thing in HQ, with untucked and extra scenes... I have searched torrents, tumblr, reddit.... They are nowhere to be found!!

im thinking about something i noticed something in the most recent episode

when trinity talks about how nina is trying to sew when she just learned how, she says "this is season 9, if you dont know how to sew you need to go" and later was saying "im over it, you need to go, you need to go". on the first time trinity said "you need to go" the screen cut to nina, and the second time she said it, it cut to alexis

the top 4 is supposedly

peppermint, sasha, shea, and trinity

and the fact that it cut to nina and she went home, if going by the pattern, means 

alexis

will be the next to leave and the top 4 will be correct

plus, if they for some reason needed to put what trinity said in, it probably means that was the right order which will give her a favorable edit and make her seem better at the competition (not saying she isnt or isnt) than the other two.

...predicting the person who goes the farthest in the competition? maybe they are  ;) also this isnt just #TeamTuck propaganda because i want shea to win and have been rooting for her since day one. just discussing.

pNjWdpc.png

Does ANYBODY know where I can get DVD rips of all the seasons that have been released that way? I heard the DVDs are uncensored, and they bring the whole thing in HQ, with untucked and extra scenes... I have searched torrents, tumblr, reddit.... They are nowhere to be found!!

OUT TV Go has all the seasons on there. It's like Netflix for the gays and only costs $4 a month.

So ready for Trintitty Taytlor to snatch the crown and bring it home for all my Alabama sistrens.

Also, Sasha grew on me but she's not winner material :eek:

N I'm happy Peopermint FINALLY came out. And she came out in a very realistic way. She's so sweet

So ready for Trintitty Taytlor to snatch the crown and bring it home for all my Alabama sistrens.

Also, Sasha grew on me but she's not winner material :eek:

N I'm happy Peopermint FINALLY came out. And she came out in a very realistic way. She's so sweet

AL Queens stay winning I guess :/

my grandfather who is in his 70s (im visiting my relatives) said "are you watching that gay shit again?" little does he know i am the Gay Shit  :facepalm: so anyway

however my grandma loves drag race, shes rooting for peppermint and has been all season

pNjWdpc.png

I love Shea's Drag Race.

The "queen is in the bottom last week, says they need to step it up and then wins the challenge" narrative has me so fucking over this season lol, it's a perfectly good season otherwise but I am so tired of knowing the winner within 10 minutes of an episode. Also I'm not usually one to say someone was robbed but damn, Sasha was robbed. They had nothing bad to say except "it's too Paris runway, not drag" (????????????) about Sasha but a few negatives against Shea. Had me thinking the whole time she'd win and the script would finally be flipped.

te deseo, cariño

I love Shea's Drag Race.

The "queen is in the bottom last week, says they need to step it up and then wins the challenge" narrative has me so fucking over this season lol, it's a perfectly good season otherwise but I am so tired of knowing the winner within 10 minutes of an episode. Also I'm not usually one to say someone was robbed but damn, Sasha was robbed. They had nothing bad to say except "it's too Paris runway, not drag" (????????????) about Sasha but a few negatives against Shea. Had me thinking the whole time she'd win and the script would finally be flipped.

s3: OMG, RAJA. WERQ GURLLLL THAT WAS SO FASHION. I CAN SEE THIS DRESS IN A FASHION SHOW.

S9: Sasha, that was very fashionable, drag is not about it you need to go over the top.

:defeated:  :toofunny:

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Shea had never seen a rainbow flag in her life and I could not believe it. Seriously how tf did Sasha not win?? Shea's first look completely missed the point imo :toofunny:

Like I liked the grafitti but she used a bunch of toned down lavenders and light blues??? those aren't on the pride flag, sweaty

Alexis Michelle shouldn't have survived the club kid look. That was the biggest fucking mess on any runway ever. If she had pulled that shit out episode one she'd be GONE.

Why the fuck wasn't she sent home earlier? My god. A wreck of a Queen.

Sasha is so horribly overrated y'all are killing me. 

Who genuinely thinks she should've won the BALL challenge with those... pedestrian-ass looks? :facepalm: 

Rainbow: Ooh a reveal!... oh it's....... just a tiny house. That's cute I guess. 

Sexy Unicorn: It's literally a medieval unicorn. The horn looked like a candle. Everyone shits on Shea for no rainbow, but gives this a pass? No. 

Cowboy: Do not tell me this is a ball look, do not tell me it's high fashion. This would've been safe at best on Season 2's country runway. 

14417469274.gif

Sasha is so horribly overrated y'all are killing me. 

Who genuinely thinks she should've won the BALL challenge with those... pedestrian-ass looks? :facepalm: 

Rainbow: Ooh a reveal!... oh it's....... just a tiny house. That's cute I guess. 

Sexy Unicorn: It's literally a medieval unicorn. The horn looked like a candle. Everyone shits on Shea for no rainbow, but gives this a pass? No. 

Cowboy: Do not tell me this is a ball look, do not tell me it's high fashion. This would've been safe at best on Season 2's country runway. 

she shouldn't of won but Sasha completely shit all over Shea in the challenge 

her pride look alone was a complete mess, the worst out of all the pride looks

boring shea aside

my GOD this lip sync gave me my life, screw the queens in the front, I was living for Trinity Shea and Sasha dancing in the background

I fucking gagged, so good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjXSxE4mpJo

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0