im a dumbass.

i went on the rpdr reddit

i didn't even know what i was doing as i was scrolling through posts

i read the fucking spoilers

what the fuck

fuck this

first my guilty pleasures go home 2 weeks in a row (farrah and val)

then my underdog girl goes home (nina)

now this bullshit

oh my god

tenor.gif

major finale spoilers below  :hdu:  :hdu:

I'm honestly happy with how the finale went. The winners for seasons 6-8 were so obvious, and season 9 was about to be just as stale. This new format makes it much more unpredictable and actually makes the finale exciting to watch. It's also more in line with shows like Top Chef, etc--where the winner is chosen based off a final challenge rather than their entire track record. All of the top 4 could deserve the crown imo. 

It also makes more sense because performing lip syncs is like 99% of what drag queens do. It's not acting challenge BS. 

I feel bad for Shea/Trinity but we still have a great top 2. I'm honestly fine with either of them winning.

I'm gagging, the reunion is better than all the season...  :hooker:  :defeated:

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Valentina didn't stand up to dance, it looks like she was crying...

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Valentina didn't stand up to dance, it looks like she was crying...

She wasn't. She did stand up, she even talked to Eureka just before the song started playing. Val is my fav queen this season but she ain't no child and she's not gonna cry because they called her the fan favorite and real winner of the season. :rip:

Jaymes and Cynthia had like 1 line each the whole time :rip: and I don't even think Sasha had more than a few herself lol

I know Jaymes was first out but she's underrated and even Kimora had lots more to say and she wasn't around much longer

Charlie was honestly in the top of my list going into the season but she fell apart so quick and still can't defend the lipsync  :um:

te deseo, cariño

Major major apparent spoilers below 

So how do we feel about Pep and Sasha being the apparent top 2?

i havent read this anywhere else, and i honestly feel like that cant be possible considering how shea and trinity performed so well in the competition

if anything i can only see it being shea + sasha or shea + trinity. sorry pep

pNjWdpc.png

i really want to start watching drags race any recommendations on what seasons i should watch? netflix only has the seventh season and idk if it's worth starting with season one since this isn't really a cohesive series i guess.  

i76mrxw.png 

i really want to start watching drags race any recommendations on what seasons i should watch? netflix only has the seventh season and idk if it's worth starting with season one since this isn't really a cohesive series i guess.  

Season 2, 4 (one of the best), 5, 6, 7 is great! (my fav drag queen duo Trixie Mattel and Katya hail from this season); and both seasons of All Stars obvi