i really want to start watching drags race any recommendations on what seasons i should watch? netflix only has the seventh season and idk if it's worth starting with season one since this isn't really a cohesive series i guess.  

4, 6, 5, 3, 2, 8, 6, 7, 1 -- then both All Stars seasons

BzhmW.png

Shea would've won without the format change.

The reunion was filmed after the crowning was taped, so the queens were bitter and already knew Valentina was the real 'winner' of the season

BzhmW.png

i really want to start watching drags race any recommendations on what seasons i should watch? netflix only has the seventh season and idk if it's worth starting with season one since this isn't really a cohesive series i guess.  

2, 3, 4 are the best (they have the BEST untucked episodes--and those are really the best parts of the show)

5 is garbage besides Alyssa Edwards

6 has the "best" queens 

7 is criminally underrated

8+9 idrc

All Stars 2 is better than All Stars 1. AS2 is probably the best recent season of the series imo.

those lip syncs were some of the best things on drag race ever

sasha blew me away with her outfits and lip sync

tbh she was the last of the 4 i wanted to win, but after that i honestly don't care

well deserved

peppermint winning her lip sync was a joke tho

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

how do we feel about azealia banks working with shea on a song?

as somebody who stanned shea im not sure what to think of it

iirc she quoted somebody who tagged her in a tweet Shea made a while back calling out and dissing Banks; and Azealia responded something along the lines of "shouldnt be surprised, this always happens. might as well take it to the roots and work with rupaul himself" as he afaik* ripped off 'the big big beat' with 'call me mother' or somethin like that. 

this is always a mess, i dont get why people still consider working with her; she's a decent artist with one of the most toxic personalities in the buisness, there's better underground female rappers or even lgbt rappers (cupcakke and others, bring them up and prosper together)

how do we feel about azealia banks working with shea on a song?

as somebody who stanned shea im not sure what to think of it

I stan Shea and Azealia so I'm fine w/ it tbh

iirc she quoted somebody who tagged her in a tweet Shea made a while back calling out and dissing Banks; and Azealia responded something along the lines of "shouldnt be surprised, this always happens. might as well take it to the roots and work with rupaul himself" as he afaik* ripped off 'the big big beat' with 'call me mother' or somethin like that. 

this is always a mess, i dont get why people still consider working with her; she's a decent artist with one of the most toxic personalities in the buisness, there's better underground female rappers or even lgbt rappers (cupcakke and others, bring them up and prosper together)

the only reason cupcakke has a fandom is because her personality is 1000x better than Azealia's. cupcakke is a terrible rapper imo. honestly idk how people tolerate her music

the only reason cupcakke has a fandom is because her personality is 1000x better than Azealia's. cupcakke is a terrible rapper imo. honestly idk how people tolerate her music

i cant say cupcakke is terrible, but i kinda feel like shes internet famous for doing what trina did (on a bigger and better scale) like 10-15 years ago

i know im off topic though lol

pNjWdpc.png

in latest news, shea thinks only white people can be racist... not sure where this side of shea is coming from  :biblio:

2hd0ftf.png

I mean prejudice by minority groups against white people is often mislabeled as 'reverse racism'... read up. She technically isn't wrong

BzhmW.png