Milk has always been one of my least favorite queens, this season is only making me hate her more and more. Needs to GO. #JusticeforMorgan

I don't care for Thorgy or Kennedy so I didn't care which one left but I'm kinda glad it was Thorgy just cuz she snapped

te deseo, cariño

Apparently had Morgan survived the first week she would’ve played Lana in tonight’s episode.

If this is true I hate Milk even more. She should've went home last week. I had to double check who she was playing in the musical because it was messy and unrecognizable.

te deseo, cariño

Apparently had Morgan survived the first week she would’ve played Lana in tonight’s episode.

xsbr5k5hsrd01.jpg

WE WERE ROBBED

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Shangela's speech before revealing her lipstick literally almost gave me a heart attack LOOOOOOOOL i love that hoe

lmao honestly

i was watching it at like 7 this morning and she had me gasping & screaming because i really thought she was sending trixie home

If this is true I hate Milk even more. She should've went home last week. I had to double check who she was playing in the musical because it was messy and unrecognizable.

xsbr5k5hsrd01.jpg

WE WERE ROBBED

Y'all are kidding...right? Do you know how much they would've fucked with Morgan's part, right? The only slots able to be high were Janet, Julie, and Mariah. Lana would've been shoehorned into a daddy issue drugged out sleepy trope (like Adore's Freida was fucked into only being special cause of her unibrow). You all would've lost your shit seeing Lana's part written like Thorgy's or Trixie's, boring with no substance.

I haven't updated the thread w/ all the promos and tea recently cause it seems like people weren't biting this season on LB- so I didn't bother, nice to see some discussion here :party:

i need to vocalize how proud i am of bendela, she’s been absolutely fucking killing it so far & the bitch came to WIN!

:rip:

Y'all are kidding...right? Do you know how much they would've fucked with Morgan's part, right? The only slots able to be high were Janet, Julie, and Mariah. Lana would've been shoehorned into a daddy issue drugged out sleepy trope (like Adore's Freida was fucked into only being special cause of her unibrow). You all would've lost your shit seeing Lana's part written like Thorgy's or Trixie's, boring with no substance.

ok you're not wrong and Lana is a bit of a flop choice but it still would've been cool to see over Milk's Celine or whoever Chi Chi was (at this point I honestly don't remember  :rip: I only remember her last two runways)

also re: last episode I REALLY wanted to see a Chi Chi/Trixie double elimination for the absolute gag of it all. 

te deseo, cariño

If y'all want to know some T about the current spoilers for Drag Race, read below. If you love good TV you're gonna have a blast, if not-

pray the rosary for ya broken minds

iA8ZE2Z.jpg

- One of the queens had a full on mental breakdown, worse than Laganja's. It was so harsh to the point production had to call in a psyche to comfort and help the queen, it was Trixie. This was all due to her filming Trixie & Katya Show right before heading to studio to film All Stars (vice versa) and then getting little sleep and still making outfits, leading her to spend most of her days for a period of time working in and out of drag- we believe it hasn't reached it's full boiling point on the show yet, and it happened over a short period of time.

-The Handmaiden's Tale Skit will come to a head in 2-3 episodes, in which the kidnapped queens work with the remaining. It is believed that BenDela (and to a probable extent, Morgan) win the challenge- what we DO know is that Morgan returns and it involves Ben in some way, however, Morgan is given the privilege to eliminate anyone, so she may take their place in the competition. Morgan pulls the biggest move in the history of the show and eliminates Ben- killing off the queen with the most wins in DRAG RACE HISTORY. 

-Trixie is said to not have been a clear frontrunner, and consistent tea stated she'll float dead in the water all season, whether that means she'll be consistently high/top 2 or ChiChi 2.0 taking up the low to bottom placements for the next few episodes we've yet to find out.

-Kennedy makes top four along with Bebe, Trixie, and Shangela. Aja is believed to be officially eliminated come Warhol Ball (Ep. 5, next week)

-Shangela is said to have eliminated many contestants (We can guess she might eliminate Aja (or Bebe cold eliminate Aja), with the other top 2 being Trixie- as seen in a photo on a couch with Aja and Trixie hugging during deliberation, T also states Morgan could fall feint to Shangela on the episode following Ben's execution. )

-The episode title following BenDela's murder features a Wedding term, making it ironic Morgan will be eliminated on a Wedding Challenge, both times  :teehee:

-The reason Shangela was noted to have knocked off many players, is that she also made many enemies. Her head is so far in the game it's going to bite her in the ass come top 4.

-The top 4 twist involves a Jury, in that the eliminated queens return on the final episode to choose top 2, it is believed Shangela is dragged down by the same people she kicked off the competition. 

-We don't officially know Top 2, we DO however can guarantee Trixie is in the slot but whether or not she's with Bebe or Kennedy is unknown, however Trixie is still geared to win All Stars 3- which would make her the most controversial and most undeserving winner the show will have ever had, UNLESS she gets high/top2 every week from now on. If Trixie gets another safe, bottom, or low, she'll have 0 merit for the crown (rather than she fought hard to be runner up with Shangela n it was luck of the draw)

-The T stating that Ben eliminates herself to bring back Morgan was false, and only used to track down who was spilling spoilers on Reddit. The Bebe Mole theory (her forever being safe/high only to join Chad & Alaska on the finale and choose the winner herself) is seemingly fake, but that idea still has a possibility to appear in any way, shape, or form.

-Season 10 is premiered the weeks following AS3, most likely as to quell the shitstorm they're about to receive.

:legend:

ok you're not wrong and Lana is a bit of a flop choice but it still would've been cool to see over Milk's Celine or whoever Chi Chi was (at this point I honestly don't remember  :rip: I only remember her last two runways)

also re: last episode I REALLY wanted to see a Chi Chi/Trixie double elimination for the absolute gag of it all. 

I feel you, imho I would've much rather had just been able to HEAR their performance like how we were allowed to listen to Adore's, Tatianna's, and Coco's parts on AS2- I just saw so many people after the episode aired feel robbed of Lana and I couldn't bare to see her treated like they treated Stevie or Dolly, n it felt like a fact overlooked. As much as I want Trixie to win and feel Kennedy deserves to stay as of now, I was also REALLY itching for a double elim. 

On Phi Phi it felt right cause it was a double whammy but on Chi Chi the girl was ready and all happy so it just felt more cutesy and graceful. The Trixie speech was horrifying, it's like she was lined up against a ditch while Shangela held a gun to her head, just before moving it to the right and shooting Chi Chi. I can't imagine how it would've felt to have heard that speech and THEN have been the last person standing in Btm3. It was such good tv but I really felt bad and my stomach dropped watching it, especially knowing the T at the time

e; also Chi Chi was THE Patti Labelle u crackhead, but Chi Chi murdering the last two runways is T

e; also Chi Chi was THE Patti Labelle u crackhead, but Chi Chi murdering the last two runways is T

first of all quoting this was a DANGEROUS GAME because I had to close my eyes to avoid the tea :deadbanana:

also  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: oh yeah.. I must've forgot because to me nothing she's done has been memorable except the runways lol

Is this a new series?

if you mean the show, it started in 2009. the season started a few weeks ago.

te deseo, cariño

first of all quoting this was a DANGEROUS GAME because I had to close my eyes to avoid the tea :deadbanana:

also  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: oh yeah.. I must've forgot because to me nothing she's done has been memorable except the runways lol

:teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:

i forgot how spoilers work in quotes, good on u for hiding  :toofunny: