So who are we stanning for s10 laid ease......personally feeling Cracker and Blair St Clair

based off memory i’m excited for cracker, monet & mayhem

eurekas annoying but i like her so i’m ready for her to come back

i loooooove alexis mateo so i wanna see what vanessa can do

and the vixen & i are both from chicago so i’m rooting for her for sure

How do ya'll know who's going in season 10?

It was announced weeks ago, here's a link to all the meet the queens 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNe8JRiltbE

based off memory i’m excited for cracker, monet & mayhem

eurekas annoying but i like her so i’m ready for her to come back

i loooooove alexis mateo so i wanna see what vanessa can do

and the vixen & i are both from chicago so i’m rooting for her for sure

It seems like Eureka has chilled out a little bit which is probably a good thing bc I found her really irritating at times

The only one i'm really not here for is Aquaria, she's no doubt a look queen but it seems like her big following has already gotten to her heads and she seems sooo unlikable from her MTQ and interviews

Yup, she was gonna perform 'Dance With U'

I don't really like Morgan but I would have loved to see that, I remember Charlie Hides had done some Lana videos that she called him out for so if he made it to snatch game that season I was hoping he'd do her

The only one i'm really not here for is Aquaria, she's no doubt a look queen but it seems like her big following has already gotten to her heads and she seems sooo unlikable from her MTQ and interviews

i agree 100%.

imo, she's the valentina of the season. getting lots of praise while being surprisingly mediocre

I don't really like Morgan but I would have loved to see that, I remember Charlie Hides had done some Lana videos that she called him out for so if he made it to snatch game that season I was hoping he'd do her

Yes!! I didn't really like Morgan and I was rooting for her to leave on that first episode but when that was revealed I was shook

Also, they should release her lipsync part since they did it on AS2 with Tatianna, Coco and Adore's parts. 

I wanted to listen who imitated Lana and how was it

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

i agree 100%.

imo, she's the valentina of the season. getting lots of praise while being surprisingly mediocre

I actually started S9 liking Valentina, she seemed likable but bitch is weird and definitely mediocre. I just really can't with Aquaria acting like she already won the season, and the way she's cocking her head around like Trixie trying to do Rupaul  :defeated:  :defeated:

When does it start and will it be on Netflix when it does? x

It starts this thursday on VH1, and no it won't be on netflix :( they took all the seasons off

Aquaria, Yuhua, Monique, & Miz are my definite favorites! I think Aquaria is actually very likeable! I've seen videos with her online & she has a fake it till you make it personality. So while she comes off cocky & acts like she's already the winner is because she probably isn't as confident within herself + she really does want to win. She has lots to live up too as well, who wouldn't fake it till you make it in that situation!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Aquaria, Yuhua, Monique, & Miz are my definite favorites! I think Aquaria is actually very likeable! I've seen videos with her online & she has a fake it till you make it personality. So while she comes off cocky & acts like she's already the winner is because she probably isn't as confident within herself + she really does want to win. She has lots to live up too as well, who wouldn't fake it till you make it in that situation!

I get that, but she already has a lot to show for herself, her looks are beautiful and she has a pretty big following for being a fresher queen. She doesn't need to be acting like a robot, her talent speaks for itself. She really comes across badly and I'm hoping for Ru to give her a reality check sometime this season. In her case of fake it till you make it you can TELL she's faking it and being over the top, whereas someone like Aja who wasn't very confident and put up a facade was still able to show some personality

Aquaria is good looking as a man and I sort of can appreciate her bold personality but she got NOTHING on Yuhua. I'm absolutely rooting for this queen, she's amazingly gorgeous in and out of drag and her style is stunning. Also keeping a close eye on Monét, Miz and Blair

ZKcaooE.png

someone lied to me in here when they said I didn't need to be worried about my favorites

elimination spoilers below

Nearly cried at Vanessa being out first. The whole thing from the lipsync to the end of the episode was devastating. I understand why she was in the bottom. I'm understand that Kalorie outperformed her but I wish they just gave her the boot anyway because let's be honest, she ain't gonna last. She came in with her underwear OUT for the first 20 minutes of the episode and she's clearly out of her league. Not to mention in her MTQ she said she wants to be known for being very nice meanwhile she's calling people out for "not being as fully covered as her"??? Girl, what? I pegged her as first out so I didn't form an opinion on her but she really made herself look a fool the whole time. and I guess I'm bitter she eliminated my favorite.

This is the first time I actually want to see a queen return. Miss... Vanjiiiie...

te deseo, cariño

someone lied to me in here when they said I didn't need to be worried about my favorites

elimination spoilers below

Nearly cried at Vanessa being out first. The whole thing from the lipsync to the end of the episode was devastating. I understand why she was in the bottom. I'm understand that Kalorie outperformed her but I wish they just gave her the boot anyway because let's be honest, she ain't gonna last. She came in with her underwear OUT for the first 20 minutes of the episode and she's clearly out of her league. Not to mention in her MTQ she said she wants to be known for being very nice meanwhile she's calling people out for "not being as fully covered as her"??? Girl, what? I pegged her as first out so I didn't form an opinion on her but she really made herself look a fool the whole time. and I guess I'm bitter she eliminated my favorite.

This is the first time I actually want to see a queen return. Miss... Vanjiiiie...

response to your spoiler 

i fully agree, I've never been this sad for a 1st home queen- I don't think she was robbed in any way, she had a bad look and got outperformed, thats just the game. However, seeing her not even laugh with Ru's joke, how she delivered her goodbye line so somberly, and then breaking at the mirror i felt so heartbroken. Baby just didn't want to disappoint her drag family and mother and then went home first..they better give her a Naysha Lopez moment (cause she deserves it more than her) or a Shangie moment. Vanessa has TOO much charisma that the show could easily benefit from. She's a fucking walking soundbyte, just keep her in the WR to throw shade or confessionals or something idek

i know most all the T and while Vanessa was known to be an early out (1-3 episodes exactly) NOBODY thought she'd be gone tonight, literally no one. I was shocked.

I'm so rooting for 

#blackexcellence Asia T O'hara, Monet X Change, and Monique Hart

#whiteexcellence Miz Cracker, Aquaria, and Kameron Michaels

and #asianexcellence YUHUA FUCKING HAMASAKI

I LOVE THIS BITCH WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING

I also have such a softspot for The Vixen. I love her name and if she's really about to start shit and fight every bitch in the building every episode like she said she would I can't wait. I love a messy bitch that isn't delusional and owns it, Alexis Michelle, Acid Betty, and AS3 Milk can't even imaginably relate.

e; i also have a softspot for Mayhem, I don't really mind her but knowing how long she's auditioned, just to see ALL of her friends get on the show, some fucking TWICE- and never get what she wanted is heartbreaking. And her story about doubting her career if she's even worth it got to me easily, she deserved the win tonight fully- however I hate how they openly said they're expecting her to slay every week from now on since she started at such a high, that's setting her up for mid-season elimination and I'm not here for it.

judging spoilers

also I don't get why Dusty was in the bottom...cause of a goddamn hat and her signature fucking makeup style? like shit i personally HATE it and think she looks so good out of drag but I'm not gonna read her for it, it's what she does. Aquaria, Kameron, and Eureka looked a fucking mess tonight. I liked Aquaria's concept but having the top be purely pasties is a no from me. at least have a choker made from a white ribbon or some shit, it's just pasties.

Eureka looked horrid. Kameron was just a mess but a sweet mess, I love him but honey stop- hell, you could even argue that Vixen had a more underwhelming outfit than Dusty since it was just pool noodles i think (?) I still loved the colors and accessories n whatnot but damn.

There's also t/rumors that awkward judging and placements occur several times throughout the season so buckle up kiddos!