In Miss Congeniality voting Vixen is in #1 place at over 9 million, 2nd place is Monique at 5.4 million.

I hope to god Vixen takes home the sash, purely to see some of y'all fuckers and gross fans seethe.  :flutter:

In Miss Congeniality voting Vixen is in #1 place at over 9 million, 2nd place is Monique at 5.4 million.

I hope to god Vixen takes home the sash, purely to see some of y'all fuckers and gross fans seethe.  :flutter:

Where is this information coming from

FzytWEW.png

Where is this information coming from

The polls? 

I think Blair or Monique is gonna snatch Miss C this year. I voted for Monique.

Blair is in 6th place at 200k, doubt it

Monique is in 2nd place at 8 million, almost half of Vixen's 15mil

There’s no way Vixen is winning omg.. link to the polls??? Why would they give away the winner by posting the votes before the finale?

If The Vixen wins Miss C... :lmao:

The didn't give away the polls, they left them open to be found by inspecting the source and people got into the polls.

https://jsfiddle.net/9x7ycsbm/embedded/result/

There’s no way Vixen is winning omg.. link to the polls??? Why would they give away the winner by posting the votes before the finale?

If The Vixen wins Miss C... :lmao:

They're viewable in code due to VH1 being basic ass hoes. People have also set up bots, so literally all of these votes are fake at this point. When the votes are higher than the viewing figures you know there's a shxt ass problem

It's fake for literally every bitch on the season except Euracist soooo

The only reason people found out to use bots was cause Cracker & Blair fans used it first, then Monique n Monet, and now Vixen & Kal & Vanjie

Whoever used bots is a god-damned mess. They're against the rules if I'm correct. VH1 will probably look at all votes pre-bot or just discard them & choose their own winner. Or they might pick from there & we'll have another Valentina situation!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

charisma... uniqueness... nerve... talent....

not sure if cracker had any of those traits but she definitely had some nerve to come on national TV with that nasty fucking boy haircut!!! bye bitch!!!

charisma... uniqueness... nerve... talent....

not sure if cracker had any of those traits but she definitely had some nerve to come on national TV with that nasty fucking boy haircut!!! bye bitch!!!

Once again I wish we could downvote on this site

FzytWEW.png

Once again I wish we could downvote on this site

she's such a dork + I know a million insecure weird white theater gays like her irl + all her jokes were dumb af. she's super overrated and i'm happy she's finally gone even if its only for an episode 

If Aquaria or Asia O'Hara doesn't win this season then this show is a joke. I'm sorry but I really hope Eureka or Kameron doesn't win, I just don't see them being deserving of the crown.

If Aquaria or Asia O'Hara doesn't win this season then this show is a joke. I'm sorry but I really hope Eureka or Kameron doesn't win, I just don't see them being deserving of the crown.

aquaria eureka kameron final three lipsync bc double shantay with eureka and aquaria.

if eur*ka wins i'll riot. she's so bad.

Here am I, still rooting for Yuhua   :poordat: Although I admit she deserved to leave

Btw my current obsessions are Biblegirl666 and Hungry. Biblegirl is super beautiful and Hungry is EXTREMELY talented, I mean it's not even art to this point it's art

ZKcaooE.png

vague spoilers but did y'all hear about the butterflies yet,,,, 

yes and even though I love [redacted]--I hope it's as messy as people say it is and I hope it's edited to look like a complete fucking hilarious disaster  :deadbanana:

Here am I, still rooting for Yuhua   :poordat: Although I admit she deserved to leave

Btw my current obsessions are Biblegirl666 and Hungry. Biblegirl is super beautiful and Hungry is EXTREMELY talented, I mean it's not even art to this point it's art

I looooveeee me some Biblegirl. She has an AWFUL reputation but I always love the messy ones. I also love her sisters Rubber Child & Lisa Limbaugh

This is fucking bullshit.

Two double shantays this season and they were BOTH wasted on Eureka???? How many fucking second chances is this bitch going to get before they realise WE DON'T LIKE HER

FzytWEW.png