If Aquaria wins after Sasha won I’m DONE GOODBYE RUPAUL STOP SUCKING THE FARTS OUT THE ASS OF BORING WHITE QUEENS THAT REALLY ARENT AS EXTRAORDINARY AS YOU SEEM TO THINK. Aquaria is GOOD but not a drag superstar!!! SERIOUSLY, what happened to actually taking into consideration all 4 parts of CUNT to determine the winner? Because I’ve seen neither charisma nor uniqueness from Aquaria. “But she’s..... *lip quiver* BEAAUTIFULLLL.” :smh:

14417469274.gif

If Aquaria wins after Sasha won I’m DONE GOODBYE RUPAUL STOP SUCKING THE FARTS OUT THE ASS OF BORING WHITE QUEENS THAT REALLY ARENT AS EXTRAORDINARY AS YOU SEEM TO THINK. Aquaria is GOOD but not a drag superstar!!! SERIOUSLY, what happened to actually taking into consideration all 4 parts of CUNT to determine the winner? Because I’ve seen neither charisma nor uniqueness from Aquaria. “But she’s..... *lip quiver* BEAAUTIFULLLL.” :smh:

Oh yeah and Kameron & Eureka have Charisma and Uniqueness?

FzytWEW.png

I agree Sasha was a bit meh, but Aquaria is incredible - stop doing a Vixen and bring race into it when it's got nothing to do with it. Some of the POC queens aren't especially better either, so stop.

I agree Sasha was a bit meh, but Aquaria is incredible - stop doing a Vixen and bring race into it when it's got nothing to do with it. Some of the POC queens aren't especially better either, so stop.

Aquaria is no better than Naomi Smalls or Aja. In fact she is below their level. Aquaria really doesn’t bring anything new or exciting to the table besides her shitty excuse for not wearing pads. “My drag isn’t lazy it’s just gender fluid!!” Okay girl. Sure.

Anyway Ru has consistently shown favoritism to mediocre white queens over the last few seasons & i’ve had it, officially. It’s like all you need now is to be a white twink from NYC with connections to a previous contestant & you’re set for top 3. I’m so BORED of seeing queens make it far with PURCHASED looks. Where’s the skill? The creativity? Can we get a look queen with actual personality for the camera????

Also I’m Team Asia so y’all can stfu about eureka & kameron not deserving to win because I never mentioned them in the first place. But even then, Eureka still deserves it more than Aquaria.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14417469274.gif

Eureka is terrible. Any one of the rest of the top 4 (heck even top 6, lets include Monét and Cracker) deserve the crown more than her. I'm Team Asia but I mean I heard the finale tea so

Aquaria is no better than Naomi Smalls or Aja. In fact she is below their level. Aquaria really doesn’t bring anything new or exciting to the table besides her shitty excuse for not wearing pads. “My drag isn’t lazy it’s just gender fluid!!” Okay girl. Sure.

Anyway Ru has consistently shown favoritism to mediocre white queens over the last few seasons & i’ve had it, officially. It’s like all you need now is to be a white twink from NYC with connections to a previous contestant & you’re set for top 3. I’m so BORED of seeing queens make it far with PURCHASED looks. Where’s the skill? The creativity? Can we get a look queen with actual personality for the camera????

Also I’m Team Asia so y’all can stfu about eureka & kameron not deserving to win because I never mentioned them in the first place. But even then, Eureka still deserves it more than Aquaria.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's hilarious o/ 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah but if you had heard the spoilers you would know about Asia, hence me saying Kameron and Eureka. Eureka is soo shit though I would honestly prefer Kameron to win

FzytWEW.png

Yeah but if you had heard the spoilers you would know about Asia, hence me saying Kameron and Eureka. Eureka is soo shit though I would honestly prefer Kameron to win

and if they hadn't heard the spoilers, myself including myself, you basically just fucking told me all i needed to hear to get the gist and i didnt want to know, which is why i didnt read the spoilers

WHICH IS WHY THE FUCKING SPOILER TAG EXISTS

jesus christ i've been having to post this message for years is it really that fucking hard to not post shit like this?!

and if they hadn't heard the spoilers, myself including myself, you basically just fucking told me all i needed to hear to get the gist and i didnt want to know, which is why i didnt read the spoilers

WHICH IS WHY THE FUCKING SPOILER TAG EXISTS

jesus christ i've been having to post this message for years is it really that fucking hard to not post shit like this?!

Okay well no offence but like if you're trying to avoid spoilers for RuPaul's Drag Race the last place you should come is a thread titled 'RuPaul's Drag Race' on a forum 

FzytWEW.png

Okay well no offence but like if you're trying to avoid spoilers for RuPaul's Drag Race the last place you should come is a thread titled 'RuPaul's Drag Race' on a forum

That’s kind of why most forums have SPOILER tags so that you can

hide

posts that would ruin a show for somebody who doesn’t want to know before they watch it. :facepalm:

14417469274.gif

That’s kind of why most forums have SPOILER tags so that you can

hide

posts that would ruin a show for somebody who doesn’t want to know before they watch it. :facepalm:

Yeah well sorry people sometimes forget to use them lmao all I'm saying is that if you want to be safest from spoilers don't click on a thread titled RuPaul's Drag Race because people may not know spoilers exist/how to use them/forget

FzytWEW.png

Yeah well sorry people sometimes forget to use them lmao all I'm saying is that if you want to be safest from spoilers don't click on a thread titled RuPaul's Drag Race because people may not know spoilers exist/how to use them/forget

Lol this logic. In other news don’t wear revealing clothes if you don’t want to get raped... lol so I’ll just never come back to this thread since you’re too arrogant to use the spoiler tag. Ooooooookay.

14417469274.gif

Lol this logic. In other news don’t wear revealing clothes if you don’t want to get raped... lol so I’ll just never come back to this thread since you’re too arrogant to use the spoiler tag. Ooooooookay.

What the actual fuck? That's a disgusting comparison and just ridiculous. Who hurt you sweetie, get over it sometimes people forget to use features of online forums. Not a huge deal. And if you go back to my previous posts you will see times where I remembered to use the spoiler tag but yes I am just sooo arrogant.  :facepalm:

FzytWEW.png

yes I’m aggravated because this is the 3rd season in a row that somebody here spoiled the finale without using a spoiler but go awf

you’re right I should just never come into this thread again because it’s too much to expect of anyone here to use a spoiler when they are posting about shit that hasn’t aired yet. I mean REALLY :bye3:

14417469274.gif

lmao really

i could see if the finale had aired a day or two ago but theres still like a whole episode left before that even happens and you're already posting about it as if it's all common knowledge. then get all pissy and defensive because people call you out for literally spoiling the show for them 

tumblr_inline_pa2dbdU4WD1s801ah_540.gif