Aquaria winning to an Ariana Grande song on my birthday :flutter: 

best gift ever!!!

also the episodes can go back to 60 minutes if every other episode is gonna be a rupaul kumbayah gay rights sing along fest. yawn

haven't been this happy for a winner since violet tbh. excluding tracy ofc. I am soooooooo happy for giovanni, what a great future awaits him, I can't wait to see him blossom even more. he did seem cocky at first but it was legitimate and I could never dream to have this much confidence.

and the best part about this is that eureka didn't win, I literally can't picture her sitting next to goddess raja 

also a moment of silence for the butterflies :(

ZKcaooE.png

This cast is so good, and that’s gonna be very bittersweet because someone’s going home every episode, ugh. I’m so happy that Latrice, Jasmine and Manila are back. It seems a bit soon for Monique and Monét to be doing All Stars but I’m still excited to see them in this lineup.

qfrWuBl.png

This cast is so good, and that’s gonna be very bittersweet because someone’s going home every episode, ugh. I’m so happy that Latrice, Jasmine and Manila are back. It seems a bit soon for Monique and Monét to be doing All Stars but I’m still excited to see them in this lineup.

Have you read the T on Reddit? It's gonna be INTENSE. Won't spoil anything but if some of them are true omfg.... The ambiance is gonna be amazing though, super happy Latrice is here her personality is so good. Totally agree w it being too soon although I love them both.

All I'm gonna say is that if Manila doesn't win, even by her own fault, I'm not watching the show anymore lol. I'll just watch clips and read spoilers. And if she doesn't win then at least I hope my fav Naomi does. But I rly fckn want Manila to win. My three fav queens ever are probs Katya, Manila and Raja so. I have strong opinions regarding this

ZKcaooE.png

yay i cant wait for valentina to be praised for her mediocrity again!!!

honestly aside from her & farrah (i like her she's just meh) the rest of the cast seems fantastic

i really want jasmine to do well, she was so horribly received on her season & i've come to love her so much since then

also gia is just iconic so she makes great tv

I hope trinity wins I love her so much!!! I’ve read the spoilers but she DESERVES TOP 3. Tbh I don’t want Monique or Monet to win! We just had season 10 if they crown 2 season 10 girls in a row it’ll feel like they’re correcting a mistake & it’s redundant. I would have rather them waited for all stars 5. I’m rooting for Trinity, Latrice, Manila, Naomi, & Jasmine

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Yeah honestly, if I remember correctly, the queens are contractually obligated to appear in the show if it's three years after their seasons. Which makes me feel like even if they didn't wanted to come back Monét and Monique didn't had a choice. Which feels like a low blow from the damn producers. It's not fair. Manila has been screaming on every roof since AS1 that she wanted another chance and I'm pretty sure she's coming at the least prepared. Yes I'm rooting for her but I don't want her to win by default :(

ZKcaooE.png

Does anybody know where I can watch all 10 seasons?!

https://ruview.misly.es/

Yeah honestly, if I remember correctly, the queens are contractually obligated to appear in the show if it's three years after their seasons. Which makes me feel like even if they didn't wanted to come back Monét and Monique didn't had a choice. Which feels like a low blow from the damn producers. It's not fair. Manila has been screaming on every roof since AS1 that she wanted another chance and I'm pretty sure she's coming at the least prepared. Yes I'm rooting for her but I don't want her to win by default :(

Ginger said on reddit that she was obligated to be on AS2 even though she felt like she wasn't ready for it yet/just coming out of the loss. I don't worry about Monet but I do worry about Monique bc she doesn't have the network that Monet has for costumes, shoes, props etc. I feel like they could've made her wait a bit more.

Ginger said on reddit that she was obligated to be on AS2 even though she felt like she wasn't ready for it yet/just coming out of the loss. I don't worry about Monet but I do worry about Monique bc she doesn't have the network that Monet has for costumes, shoes, props etc. I feel like they could've made her wait a bit more.

Yes! Exactly thank you, I knew a queen spoke out about it but I couldn't for the life of me remember which one. It feels so unfair and just so lame and nasty. They're probably still going to be iconique, I trust Monique on that, but it makes the show feel scripted and I don't like it. Poor queens. I also seem to remember that Latrice said no several times at first but then, to my big pleasure, finally caved in :D I love her, I can't wait for the memes

ZKcaooE.png

Yes! Exactly thank you, I knew a queen spoke out about it but I couldn't for the life of me remember which one. It feels so unfair and just so lame and nasty. They're probably still going to be iconique, I trust Monique on that, but it makes the show feel scripted and I don't like it. Poor queens. I also seem to remember that Latrice said no several times at first but then, to my big pleasure, finally caved in :D I love her, I can't wait for the memes

Yes, Latrice said she was invited for AS3 but declined so I'm happy she accepted the offer for AS4. Can't wait to see her interact with the other girls like Naomi, Val, Monet...

https://ruview.misly.es/

ONG TYSM

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Even though we have known the cast for months, seeing them all together in the promo pics is just kinda.... underwhelming idk. Rooting for Naomi tho

I feel you. We need a cast as iconic as the first 2 all stars. Something like this would leave us BALD:

Shea Coulee

Ivy Winters

Nina Bo’nina Brown

Lineysha Sparx

Tammie Brown

Mrs. Kasha Davis

Mariah Paris Balenciaga*

Nina Flowers

Laganja Estranja

Ongina

With lovely Cast Alternates of:

Victoria “Porkchop” Parker