We have the first ten minutes and omfggggg I'm so excited... I really want to see the interactions between Trinity, Naomi, and the veteran queens. And the others obviously. Valentina is obvs gonna weigh in the game. And Naomi/Davis in the confessionals look sooooo hot as usual but Taylor/Ryan is very attractive to me for some weird reason jkdhgk

Idk if I'm allowed to put this put in case you want to see it

ZKcaooE.png

If only Monique had another wig/anything under her wig. She would’ve won. That wig throw was sickening, the judges were gagged, but then they looked down and saw Monique wigless.

She had a little bit of glitter under her wig, but it was just it, a bit. If she would be bald, at least she could have some kind of headpiece or just flood the whole set with glitter coming from her wig. If it wasn't for the spoilers, I would truly believe Monique was gonna win until that moment. Trinity's lipsync did nothing for me tbh.

She had a little bit of glitter under her wig, but it was just it, a bit. If she would be bald, at least she could have some kind of headpiece or just flood the whole set with glitter coming from her wig. If it wasn't for the spoilers, I would truly believe Monique was gonna win until that moment. Trinity's lipsync did nothing for me tbh.

Actually, Trinity confirmed the glitter was in her handkerchief & when Monique took off her wig it’s because it was already slipping & she wouldn’t have it fall off not on her terms.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

My three fav queens ever are Raja, Manila and Katya as I said many times and with Katya back on UNHhhh because God is real, with Manila on AS4, and with Raja back on FFR, I'm pretty fucking satisfied these days

ZKcaooE.png