i love Yvie, i relate to her alot cause i also have EDS and chronic pain but i also love how unique she is, my other fav is silky <3 

i really wasn't the biggest scarlet fan but she definitely got robbed, it really wans't her time to go

and she won that lip sync

she totally did, straight up!  ru what you doing :(

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls:

I'm so happy Yvie won!! Those mirrored faces, wheww. Yvie winning makes the most sense tbh, she's a fan favorite and said before she probs won't be able to do All Stars in the future because of her condition. Brooke and Yvie had simillair track records, so it was anybody's game tbh. From a producer's stand point it makes more sense to let Yvie win cause she won't be able to do All Stars, and if you let Brooke win she won't be able to do All Stars either cause she's a winner. Also imo Yvie did better in the final lipsync.

qfrWuBl.png

I'm so happy Yvie won!! Those mirrored faces, wheww. Yvie winning makes the most sense tbh, she's a fan favorite and said before she probs won't be able to do All Stars in the future because of her condition. Brooke and Yvie had simillair track records, so it was anybody's game tbh. From a producer's stand point it makes more sense to let Yvie win cause she won't be able to do All Stars, and if you let Brooke win she won't be able to do All Stars either cause she's a winner. Also imo Yvie did better in the final lipsync.

????? Brooke had three wins, Yvie had one and even that was shared with Scarlet so?

FzytWEW.png