????? Brooke had three wins, Yvie had one and even that was shared with Scarlet so?

Yes, Brooke had 3 wins, and Yvie has 1 on paper, but if that last challenge had a winner she would've def won that one too. So basically it's 3-2. Yvie's been in the bottom 2 once and was low once, Brooke has been in the bottom 2 twice and also low once. Imo, those 2 bottom 2s are enough to make their track records simillair. Yes, Brooke had a better one, but to me there isn't a huge gap where you're like "Ok, Brooke should def win! There's no way Yvie deserves the crown!". Also a shared win is still a win. 

And now onto fairness, Yvie did not deserve to be low in the makeover challenge. The only time she really bombed was snatch game. 

qfrWuBl.png

also yvie should have won the trump challenge over silky

anyway i’m glad yvie won, i felt from day one that she would do it i love her so much watching her was such a joy

also i have to say that this was the first time i ever went into a reunion not knowing who the winner or top 2 are and it was so exciting i literally screamed because i was so happy she won

Scarlet being a Lana stan :hooker:

poJt84A.jpg

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

has anybody been watching uk??
really good season so far and i love all the queens! (except like 2)

kind of annoying we don't get full untucked episodes... like they couldnt even do a youtube show?

has anybody been watching uk??

really good season so far and i love all the queens! (except like 2)

kind of annoying we don't get full untucked episodes... like they couldnt even do a youtube show?

meeee!! who are the 2....?  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:

yea, i wish untucked was more of a thing, but tbh with you i feel like it would kind of be redundant - this set of queens don't seem to be especially shady, and when they are everyone just kinda laughs about it. i don't think there'd be much drama or anything (and i don't predict much drama for the entire season tbh) so a full untucked might be pretty boring  :toofunny:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

meeee!! who are the 2....?  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:

yea, i wish untucked was more of a thing, but tbh with you i feel like it would kind of be redundant - this set of queens don't seem to be especially shady, and when they are everyone just kinda laughs about it. i don't think there'd be much drama or anything (and i don't predict much drama for the entire season tbh) so a full untucked might be pretty boring  :toofunny:

very true, very true. sometimes the us ones can get a little boring so i get it i guess

the 2 queens i dont really like were scaredy and cheryl. scaredy was just kind of meh to me overall, and cheryl just is kind of annoying, but she is starting to grow on me i will say

did anyone watch the premiere? this was really one of the better episodes recently, this seasons's about to be amazing if it keeps going this way. the queens seem so talented.. i'm excited to see the secound group

giphy.gif

I watched it, and I totally agree. I haven't watched a new season of Drag Race in a really long time, because I felt like there'd been a definite decline in quality, but this seems promising!

Plus, Heidi is from about 15 minutes away from where I am, so it's really nice to see a girl repping our little county  :flutter:

o4qjp4j.png

It definitely was fish-fry friday, because I was gutted Jaida Essence Hall, my hometown queen! Wasn't in the premiere.

But my favs from the first episode were definitely Widow and Heidi

i literally cannot pick a favorite because everyone was so good. Gigi seems interesting and i loved her lipsync performance - finally someting funny and fresh in a lipsync but of course the one doing all the splits and jumps had to win. i miss the lipsyncs that weren't all about gymastics

giphy.gif

girl drag race's official account just stated that Sherry Pie, who was supposed to appear in the second episode, was disqualified because of catfising allegations

this season started great and then turned into this

giphy.gif

The entire situation is a fucking hot shitty mess!

They're doing the right thing by disqualify her.

willam is quaking

I've heard she makes it to the finals. I wonder if they're going to change the edit to maybe make her less likable.

yeah how are they going to edit this season if sh*rry pie is disqualified? will they continue to show her or completely edit her out? or at the very least not feature her commentary??

and-- finally! drag race does something right for once. willam got disqualified for much less so disqualifying sh*rry is only fair

yeah how are they going to edit this season if sh*rry pie is disqualified? will they continue to show her or completely edit her out? or at the very least not feature her commentary??

and-- finally! drag race does something right for once. willam got disqualified for much less so disqualifying sh*rry is only fair

they're probably just going to air the season as it is and then ignore Scammy Pie in the finals. Even though I hope they at least remove her commentary. I think it's too late for them to re-edit the whole season

anways I'm glad we get to witness that actions are being taken against sexual predators

RPDR should do a better background check on their contestants. I recently saw videos of Nina West from last season inviting random hot guys from audience on stage during her shows so that she could lick their feet obviously for her own fetish pleasure and the guys weren't comfortable with that... (I know it's not the same but still gross and people with such issues shouldn't be an example of a LGBTQ people in the media) There were also some simmilar sexual assault allegations against Brita who was in the last week's episode... 

giphy.gif