I just hate how this season was completely predictable right from the start. Anywaaay, I wish both Juju and Shea could win this. The double crowning we actually deserved.

well the worst season of the show is ending tonight laid ease!!

#teamshujubee

wow well im glad i never watched this season. seems as though each season (all stars or regular) just gets worse and worse. why is it that as things enter the mainstream they usually go to shit lol?

This was such a shitty season. They really wasted a good cast with these awful challenges. I hope either Shea or Jujubee wins, both rlly deserve. The fact that Cracker has the most challenge wins is beyond me.. The judging was very questionable this season.

qfrWuBl.png

wow well im glad i never watched this season. seems as though each season (all stars or regular) just gets worse and worse. why is it that as things enter the mainstream they usually go to shit lol?

its their fault

they're running the show into the ground. the challenges are becoming shit because they have the same people churning out the same crap so they can pump seasons out faster

i think why as2 worked so well is because they took the time to let the girls grow after as1 and the elimination twist was fresh.

the whole format is stale and the lip sync assassin change was a cool idea but i think it ended up being detrimental because it is so clearly rigged

and the judging is just so inconsistent now

The winner(s) (keeping it a mystery for good measure lol) got leaked a few days ago, with the psycho fans spamming the spoilers everywhere, taking away any last chance of a thrill.  :crossed:

wow well im glad i never watched this season.

The winner(s) (keeping it a mystery for good measure lol) got leaked a few days ago, with the psycho fans spamming the spoilers everywhere, taking away any last chance of a thrill.  :crossed:

girl tyra sanchez has been posting it everywhere lmfao

im fucking heartbroken. a genuine drag race legend and sweetheart gone far too early. i'm shocked. she was so young. she didn't deserve this.

one of the brightest and most memorable characters from both of her seasons. she will be dearly fucking missed.

Season 13 coming January 1st!! They released the Meet the queens and everything, I love the aestetics & theme of this season!

The queens seem cool but I don't want to pick a favorite before I see them all in action. Apparetnly they're starting the season off with several lipsync battles, can't wait! 

Sooooo is anyone gonna be watching or will this thread remain dead:toofunny:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I remember I used to get so excited for the cast reveals and MTQs but now I can't be bothered watching it lol. I'm still gonna watch the season tho, but I feel like it's gonna be like any other more recent season where it's just pretty good. The last truly amazing season was AS2 imo. 

qfrWuBl.png

they should have waited until the pandemic was over to do this, i dont want a repeat of that face time mess of everyone sat at home, that was a disaster and ruined the finale 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

9 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

I remember I used to get so excited for the cast reveals and MTQs but now I can't be bothered watching it lol. I'm still gonna watch the season tho, but I feel like it's gonna be like any other more recent season where it's just pretty good. The last truly amazing season was AS2 imo. 

Yeah totally, it doesn't feel like the good old seasons anymore (it's the lack of drama for me lol!) but I sill love & enjoy the show, I mean the cast of S12 was very talened and they got some great moments - the rusical about Madonna for example which is my favorite thing they ever did on RPDR

9 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

they should have waited until the pandemic was over to do this, i dont want a repeat of that face time mess of everyone sat at home, that was a disaster and ruined the finale 

AGREED! I skipped the reunion and finale in S12... but hey at least we're getting the rest of the season regularly I hope 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*